+6 HP regeneration
+150% Mana regeneration
Passive: Spell Block
Passively blocks most targeted spells once every 13 seconds.
Active: Transfer Spellblock
Cast on an allied hero to temporarily transfer the buff.
Cast Range: 700
Buff Duration: 16
The buff can be transferred to illusions, however it won't block a spell for them.
This magical sphere once protected one of the most famous heroes in history.
One Linken's Sphere grants a total of 285 health, 6.45 health regeneration, 2.1 armor, 15 attack speed, 195 mana, 1.5 mana regeneration and 30 attack damage.
- Still works while the owner's inventory is muted.
- Double clicking the item casts it on self. Although targeting self makes no difference.
- Multiple instances of the buff work fully independent from each other.
- This means it is possible to cast 2 instances on the same allied hero, and each buff can block one spell.
- This also means that when an ally places the Linken's buff on a hero who has its own Linken's Sphere, both can block a spell. The allied buff is used up first in this case.
- Puts Linken's Sphere on cooldown upon transferring the buff. During this period, it won't block spells on the owner.
- Goes into cooldown once again when the buff blocks a spell on the targeted allied hero.
- Does not go into cooldown when the buff did not block a spell and expired.
- Can be cast on Lone Druid's Summon Spirit Bear, Visage's Summon Familiars, Warlock's Golems and the Primal Split spirits.