This is the basic starting build for jungle on Lifestealer.
The Tangos can be switched out for a Healing Salve, although I find it much easier to start out with Tangos.
*If you are a little low on HP because of jungle spawns or ganking buy a Healing Salve or some Tangos and send them over with the courier.
Hand of Midas
- 1900, Gloves of Haste + Recipe (1400)
- 2600, Gloves of Haste + Blades of Attack + Helm of Iron Will + Recipe (700)
(Keep them on STR) - 1450, Gloves of Haste + Boots of Speed + Belt of Strength
*Note that you can buy everything but the recipes from the two side shops.
These items are all must have for Lifestealer jungle and should be picked up as soon as possible.
To jungle as fast as possible buy the items in this order.
Hand of Midas > Boots of Speed > Armlet > Upgrade Boots of Speed into Power Treads.
Because Hand of Midas gives bonus gold and experience
while instantly killing the creep (works on everything but Roshan and Ancients) it is best used on the larger creeps early game. When you get to around level 16 and can kill larger creeps with a few auto attacks its best to use Hand of Midas on the smaller creeps.
If you are over 75% hp Armlet can be left on while in the jungle, it is very dangerous to be walking around the jungle with less than 75% hp when midlane could roam and just happen to find bump into you. Just remember to turn it off when you are traveling between camps.
Power Treads should be left on STR 99% of the time. The only exception to this is if you need just a little bit more mana for a spell you should switch them to INT, they should be switched back to STR ASAP after.
- 5750, Demon Edge + Crystalys + Recipe (1200)
- 5350, Platemail + Chainmail + Hyperstone + Recpie (1300)
- 5400, Hyperstone + Maelstrom + Recipe (600)
- You general want to get attack speed items like Hyperston, Mjollnir or Assault Curi*** because of the synergy with your skills. Although if you are playing against a very squishy team Daedalus is much better item.
- An amazing item that works very well with your skill set. Not many spells will be cast on you because of rage, so you will be focused more by physical damage and Assault Curi*** covers this weakness while helping your teams damage and survivability. Get this if no one else on your team has one or is making one(the aura doesn't stack).
- Because of how attack speed works with feast this item will up your damage output by a huge amount. But the amazing attack speed isn't the only thing that makes Mjollnir a great item, the orb effect has a 25% chance to send out a 160 damage chain lightning spell that will bounce to other near by enemies (500 range aoe). The orb damage is averages out to 40 extra damage per attack in an aoe, so if it was to bounce to the max amount of targets possible (4) you would be doing an extra 160 damage per attack
. It also has a spell called static charge you have to activate it by casting it on a teammate or yourself, it gives a 20% chance every time you are attacked to deal 200 damage to the attacker and two others near him (900 range), this effect can only happen once every second. Remember to save 50 mana to cover the cost of static charge.
Black King Bar
(BKB) - If you are playing against a team that has a great deal of spells that are blocked by magic immunity and rage just isn't enough. Remember that a few skills go trough magic immunity, like Doom Bringers doom.
- Get this if you find yourself being focused a lot. Its also a great item to deal with any fed carry.
- Although this item does have agility and is rather expensive it has amazing stats. Great for going against a team with a lot of hero's that are dependent on auto attacking while giving you good damage and a lot of attack speed.
- Not that great an item on Lifestealer but if you find yourself playing on team that has a lot of armor reduction abilities (Dazzle or Slardar) it will be a great increase in damage. It gives -6 armor to who ever you attack for 7 seconds, just remember that it is an orb effect that doesn't stack so make sure no one else on your team has one and that you don't have any other orb effects already.
Hood of Defiance
- If you are going against a team with extremely heavy magic damage and rage just is not preventing that much magic damage then get this item. Note that it can be fully made in one of the side shops.
Monkey King Bar
(MKB) - Makes it so your attacks will not miss while giving you good stats and a mini-bash. This item is an amazing counter to Riki and should always be rushed (after core) against one. Note that it doesn't work against Faceless Void.
- This is the best lifesteal item in the game, giving you 25% and an extra 175% every 3.5 seconds on a 35 second cooldown. Its an amazing item to get if you find yourself being focused and against a team with not that much cc.
- Get this if you find yourself on a team with no or very little cc. Its very cheap and affordable but I recommend getting one of the items I mentioned in the late game section of the item guide before Skull Basher.