1) In steam, right click on "Dota 2" and click on properties
2) Click on Set Launcher Options and type in: -console
3) Press OK and enter the game, to remove the console from view press the ` key.
Go in-game in Dota 2 > Watch Tab > Recent games > Filter list > Enter you Dota 2 in-game name then search you game that you last played > Click Detail > Download Replay.
Make sure you aready download you replay that will saved in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\dota\replays
Note : Replay name was number example 414554.dem , you can rename it to any name like Razor.
How to watch it : 1. Open Dota 2
2. Click ` then Steam console will pop out.
3. Type playdemo replays\Replay name
Example : "playdemo replays\207710"
4. Click ` again to watch you replay.
Make sure put my replay in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\dota\replays
My replay free to download : http://www.mediafire.com/?idh03ifgu9kauw5
I research it a month ago because alot people didn't know how to watch replay in Dota 2.That why i made a guide in here.
My Email is [email protected]
My Steam id is http://steamcommunity.com/id/kungyii1994/
My Dota 2 in-game is DOTAFire | Kungyii94
I play Dota 2 Matchmaking only in Us West and SEA server.
Vote my guide.
Who still not understand or not working , Post reply in Comment.