Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads) 1440 posts - page 82 of 144
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » December 19, 2015 6:40am | Report
I don't see spectre at all in my games. What I do see is a lot of tiny. It's sickening.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » December 19, 2015 7:28am | Report
But you can kite him, can't you?
I mean just pick a tanky ranged guy and laugh at Tiny's futile attempt to burst you in one combo and then kite him to no end.
That is the theory but you mihgt just have ****ty teammates and Tiny can easily snowball out of controll.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » December 19, 2015 7:33am | Report
You can kite Tiny...in teamfights. Winning teamfights against Tiny is incredibly easy, no matter how much farm he has.

The only thing is...Tiny doesn't teamfight. Rocks need no armor. Rocks go early Boots of Travel. Rocks are split push. Rocks 4-shot towers and rax, because OSFrog.

So the problem is not how do you kite Tiny...the problem is how do you gank Tiny BEFORE he kills your buildings. If you gank him and kill him after you still got rekt.

One of my top most hated heroes to play against.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » December 19, 2015 8:00am | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

You can kite Tiny...in teamfights. Winning teamfights against Tiny is incredibly easy, no matter how much farm he has.

The only thing is...Tiny doesn't teamfight. Rocks need no armor. Rocks go early Boots of Travel. Rocks are split push. Rocks 4-shot towers and rax, because OSFrog.

So the problem is not how do you kite Tiny...the problem is how do you gank Tiny BEFORE he kills your buildings. If you gank him and kill him after you still got rekt.

One of my top most hated heroes to play against.

You tell your team that you are going to split push and farm the entire game. Avalanche + Toss the creep wave. Anyone that comes close to you dies in the first 15 minutes of the game anyway. To accentuate the fact that you can one shot anyone for half of the game you get a dagon 1 as well just for the giggles and prolong that fact for another 10 minutes.

Aghanim. Manta Style. Assault Cuirass. Moon Shard. Towers are droping blazing fast.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » December 19, 2015 9:33am | Report
New toggleable Tidebringer is just Kreygasm, even better than I thought. 4k pubs, here I ***.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » December 20, 2015 9:23am | Report
michimatsch wrote:

But you can kite him, can't you?
I mean just pick a tanky ranged guy and laugh at Tiny's futile attempt to burst you in one combo and then kite him to no end.
That is the theory but you mihgt just have ****ty teammates and Tiny can easily snowball out of controll.

Yes. But I don't know why, I always end up playing a support whenever the enemy team picks him.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » December 20, 2015 10:39am | Report
And when you don't you get dced....^^

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » December 20, 2015 11:17am | Report
*sniff*

Yep >.<

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » December 26, 2015 4:43am | Report
ahahahahahhahaahahhahhhaaahaah

Spoiler: Click to view
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » December 29, 2015 1:30am | Report
Playing pub: Teammates around 1.5k mmr
Playing ranked: 3.1k mmr
Time to grind hidden mmr!

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved