Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads) 1440 posts - page 80 of 144
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » December 15, 2015 10:05am | Report
PLS no this can't be this must be wrong...we overlooked sth...we surely did.....It is a riddle it can't be easy....pls let it be........
cmon pls

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » December 15, 2015 10:06am | Report
Changes are probably gonna leave us all unsatisfied to some degree. The only think I would like to see, for instance, is very complex: more heroes in pro games, because I'm sick of always seeing the same batch of picks/bans (where's Venomancer, Sand King, Sniper etc?!). But I have no idea how this can be easily achieved, and sudden spam of Kunkka isn't pretty either indeed.

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » December 15, 2015 10:15am | Report
so....uhm we have a sea of snow on which you can drift...meaning that someone will be able to create an area full of ice on which people will drift around just like in the pokemon games when you step on ice?

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » December 15, 2015 10:57am | Report
ChiChi wrote:

Changes are probably gonna leave us all unsatisfied to some degree. The only think I would like to see, for instance, is very complex: more heroes in pro games, because I'm sick of always seeing the same batch of picks/bans (where's Venomancer, Sand King, Sniper etc?!). But I have no idea how this can be easily achieved, and sudden spam of Kunkka isn't pretty either indeed.

Venomancer was a really popular choice at the start of the patch in compettive play. Then defensive supports and massive amounts of aggression happened and he just fell by the way-side.

Just lowering the amount of aggresion needed in the patch will help a lot in getting more heroes to be frequently pickable, since a lot of heroes aren't bad, just not optimal right now.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » December 15, 2015 11:59am | Report
Well Venomancer just doesn't have a place as a support because he doesn't measure up to the top-tier supports right now. And as a core...it seems (to me at least) that the Plague Ward spam in the mid lane can be countered pretty effectively with heavy AOE mid heroes to counterpush and support rotations. Essentially since it's a meta of supports sitting mid all the early game, Veno can't really dominate the lane reliably. Oh and he'll just get Tusk'd or something. He's really bad against early game aggression.

The hero needs a buff really. Which he'll probably get and I'll be happy because he's tons of fun. I hope Poison Nova gets a lower cooldown and/or a lower mana cost, would help him a lot. Or make Poison Sting something actually useful :)
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » December 15, 2015 12:19pm | Report
So the patch will be out tomorrow I assume?

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » December 15, 2015 12:25pm | Report
No one knows; We expect the patch here by this week, and a lot of people expect the notes today

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » December 15, 2015 1:53pm | Report
Oh cool, pretty exciting, I always like reading notes so if they're out tonight gives me something to read before bed I guess ^^

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » December 17, 2015 1:13am | Report
so i am now 99% sure that kyphoid is 85% icefrog or related to him...

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » December 17, 2015 2:09am | Report
I have the same doubts. Then again, he wants us to think that way. But that water wave thing which he said in thread before is tide's aghs upgrade leading me to think he is somehow related to the devs. Maybe.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved