Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads) 1440 posts - page 21 of 144
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » July 24, 2015 3:18pm | Report
Seinfeld is the real **** - in that we can agree, great classic :)

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » July 24, 2015 3:20pm | Report
Unscathed wrote:

"katy the penguin of doom"

Oh god

I found that copypasta the other day

Nearly killed self. Was traumatic.

On a related note:

Sweat started pearling up on Bone7's face as he saw the determined look in EE's eyes.
"Don't do it, Jacky. We're the hope of the west, we've got to win this."
Jacky remained silent and the boys became tense. Nobody dared say a word.
"We can do it right here, Bone-chan," Jacky whispered, "we can show Icefrog how underpowered Terrorblade is. He'll have to buff him next patch."
N0tail finally paused his hardcore gangster rap and ended his silence. "You can't just gamble with this, Jacky! We won't even get second place if we lose this one!"
But before he finished his sentence, it was done. Terrorblade was picked, C9 got crushed and they ended up third place. The hope of the west was gone and all animes were cancelled the very same week.
A few days later, the patch hit. It had worked. Sniper had been removed from the game and Terrorblade was unstoppable, having a 90% pick rate in pubs only a week after the patch.
A few months later, C9 won The International 5 undefeated in a 3-0 grand final against Alliance. 100% TB pick/ban rate in their games. They came out of their soundproof booths and Loda stretched out his hand to EE reaching for a handshake. Jacky 'Ayy L' Mao walked past him, seemingly ignoring him. Instead, he pat him gently on the back as the intro theme to Neon Genesis Evangelion came blaring out of the speakers. Soe handed him the mic and asked him how he felt.
A moment of silence befell the entire stadium, as the world watched.
"I basically just do manga **** so **** off"
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » July 24, 2015 3:22pm | Report
i dont watch the x files, i sometimes watch a random bing bang episode, its on dutch tv SO DAMN MUCH. it has some really funny scenes but its kind of like 'gumballs but for the eyes'. (dont know if this expression makes sense to you XD.) but atleast its not those ****ING STUPID storage unit shows. they ruined history channel. ;_; now where are my shows about the universe and the roman empire? ;_;

but british comedy>>>>>murican comedy.

edit: that copypasta is gold, what tournament was that about again? shame it didnt work BibleThump.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » July 24, 2015 3:43pm | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

but british comedy>>>>>murican comedy.
Summed up here

Also watching X Files right now. 13-17 min left.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » July 24, 2015 4:04pm | Report
wut does that mean? ;_;

edit: WAIT! IS IT THE OFFICE?

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » July 25, 2015 3:59am | Report
Thats 'The IT Crowd', British sitcom. One hell of a show, too bad there's only (IIRC) 4 season.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » July 25, 2015 8:21am | Report

Illuminati confirmed?

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » July 25, 2015 8:39am | Report
Any1 seen Coupling here? One of my fiends recomended. Hell of a show!

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » July 25, 2015 9:01pm | Report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmL-mADR5eU

the amazing TI3 navi orange comeback/aegis deny game being streamed.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » August 2, 2015 3:14am | Report
Krwiozerca wrote:

Dont you touch my beloved Winter Wyvern ;)

So zerca said this in another thread.

WHAT A ****ING COINCIDENCE. Today I had the weirdest series of dreams. One of them is, set in the movie 'Ice Age'-like world, a lovely female loch ness monster fell in love with Jakiro. Even weirder, the Ice part of Jakiro is gone, so only the fire remains. And then theres a giant brown sea monster who felt betrayed that the loch ness doesnt love her. Weirder still, I remember that the loch ness was once in love with the brown monster. Kinda sad for him. Then the loch ness lives in a matting with jakiro. Also the brown monster had an army. And he was weakened and even sadder after a skipped event.

^thats not everything. theres one detail i miss that i cant explain. Oh, theres Doraemon there too.

AND THATS JUST ONE SERIES BECAUSE THERES MORE.

ULTRA LATE EDIT: *** i forgot to sau the loch ness monster reminds me of Winter Wyvern for some reason
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved