Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads) 1440 posts - page 102 of 144
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KEEP CALM AND FEED » March 11, 2016 6:50am | Report
GUys, I think its time that ocefrog does it:
Aegis respawn should refresh all non-ult abilities and item active cooldowns.

KEEP CALM AND FEED

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (15)
Steam: KEEP CALM AND FEED
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » March 11, 2016 7:27am | Report
Prepare for 3 black holes, rps, chronos etc

Btw, On wk, aegis pops before ult right?

Edit : do 2 refreshers stack? I know they don't refresh the CDs of each other but would they refresh the item and ability's CDs?

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » March 11, 2016 8:03am | Report
When do new patches usually come out? Is it like one after every major or are they just kinda released whenever?

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » March 11, 2016 9:53am | Report
Picking LC offlane.
Guy picks omni.
If you don't swap I feed.
I swap.
End of the game: Omni pls delete dota. ALl 4 of my teammates.
Why do I even ****in play. Why am I even nice. Why..Why do I even try.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » March 11, 2016 10:33am | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

When do new patches usually come out? Is it like one after every major or are they just kinda released whenever?

I think there's a treand somewhere, but I'm not sure something would be released that soon. Why, what heroes are you praying to be nerfed? :)

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Safecyn » March 11, 2016 10:39am | Report
I think Spectre could use a slap on the wrist just to stop the pub spam right now. Nothing that would actually hurt the hero too much, I think she's mostly ok. Maybe like a strength gain nerf?

Safecyn
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Safecyn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » March 11, 2016 10:58am | Report
No need to directly buff spec, just buff Silver Edge and viola, spec nerfed.

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » March 11, 2016 11:14am | Report
masaaki14 wrote:

No need to directly buff spec, just buff Silver Edge and viola, spec nerfed.

Um....this item is already broken enough as it is. The fact that BKB doesn't remove the debuff makes it overpowered, no other way to put it.

Spec is actually weaker in this patch than in the previous one, because Silver edge. The counter is there, so buy it. Losing against Spec without silver edge in your team is like losing against WR without MKBs in your team, no one to blame but your teammates.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » March 11, 2016 11:39am | Report
That's still being a little too generic Hamster. Spec builds enough HP to live through the Silver Edge duration. Plus he's not as reliant on his passive as the other heroes who get crippled by it.

I imagine Spec will have some kind of item nerf, like to Diffusal Blade rather than a direct nerf. Or a meta shift up of some kind. If she just goes back to having little early presence, she'll be fine.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » March 11, 2016 11:50am | Report
Sanvitch wrote:

That's still being a little too generic Hamster. Spec builds enough HP to live through the Silver Edge duration. Plus he's not as reliant on his passive as the other heroes who get crippled by it.

Spec is extremely reliant on her *two* passives which are literally her only source of damage. Without them she's just a tanky melee creep with no damage. Spec's right-clicks are almost negligible.

Even if she lives through the silver edge duration, it doesn't matter. It reduces her survivability because her passive no longer blocks incoming damage, and it cuts down her damage to zero. It makes her like the old Faceless Void, a walking ulti with no impact when it's on cooldown. That's a huge change, because it really wasn't the case before.

Sanvitch wrote:

I imagine Spec will have some kind of item nerf, like to Diffusal Blade rather than a direct nerf. Or a meta shift up of some kind. If she just goes back to having little early presence, she'll be fine.

Diffusal is hardly a core item on Spec. On the opposite actually. Besides, how many AGI heroes regularly build diffusal? PL, Riki, and...that's it? That's why the item got buffed, because nobody builds it. Only real reason to buy diffusal on Agi heroes is to get rid of Ghost Scepter (and deal with Omni), and that's necessary otherwise ghost is imbalanced.
Why nerf PL and Riki, and buff ghost scepter, just to screw up Spec who actually got nerfed in 6.86?

Essentially people saying that Spec in OP are one patch late to me. She was OP in 6.85, she got nerfed. What more do you want? Her passive got buffed, and it got a hard counter. You don't see people complain that Return is OP after the buffs, do you?

Why not instead concentrate on ranting about the fake nerfs to Invoker? Deafening Blast is still broken, BKB doesn't remove the disable so it's still Ravage. And 6 second disarm? Please.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved