Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forum Game: Counter that Hero

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Forum Game: Counter that Hero 153 posts - page 7 of 16
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » September 30, 2015 3:23pm | Report
Meepo is gonna have a hard time up against Winter Wyvern. Arctic Burn gives her huge kill potential at level one which is where meepo is easiest to kill. Splinter Blast will wreck your clones if you keep them close. Plus once all your clones poof in. Winter Waifu over here can just Winter's Curse them all.

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » September 30, 2015 3:28pm | Report
And the issue with Winter Wyvern is...she counters almost every hero in the game because Cold Embrace = OSFrog.

Except Timbersaw. Wait for Cold Embrace to perfectly set up your double Chakram in the face while the guy can't move. Get rekt wyvern pickers, no ez mmr for you today.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » September 30, 2015 3:34pm | Report
To counter Timbersaw one chooses Skywrath Mage. Because a good Sky prevents you from getting anything from your lane, and Timbersaw is near worthless after a bad lane. Plus the silence and massive magical damage really helps to kill you.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » September 30, 2015 3:55pm | Report
Having issues with a Skywrath Mage? Introducing Phantom Lancer. An Escape/Chase ability that works when silenced ( Phantom Rush). A purge the that gets rid of that annoying slow ( Doppelganger). Plus once he gets Diffusal, Sky can say goodbye to his mana.

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » September 30, 2015 8:59pm | Report
Broodmother, PL is squishy, no aoe and is basically a free kill once brood gets a Soul Ring and two points into Spawn Spiderlings, and brood counters all hard carries by being able to shut them down in the early game.

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » September 30, 2015 9:11pm | Report
I don't know about brood countering pl, technically she also has no aoe for illusions.

But counter to brood i would put something like a leshrac. Brood cannot get close to leshrac or she will just get slowly drained of hp, and spiders will just get 2 shotted so not much she can do either

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » September 30, 2015 11:27pm | Report
Leshrac? What patch is this?

Im going with Sniper here. Physical damage and out of his reach both in lane and in fight.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » September 30, 2015 11:40pm | Report
Lina destroys Sniper all game.
Mood of the Day

T_T

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » October 1, 2015 8:05am | Report
Chaos Knight. High movement speed + Reality Rift means he doesn't give a sh*t about Lina's attack range. Oh and that horsesh*t combo won't help you when you got 4 full damage dealing illusions beating the **** out of you.

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 1, 2015 8:24am | Report
Nature's Prophet, because CK just cant defeat splitpushers very well.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved