Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

It’s Happening

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » It’s Happening 33 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » July 5, 2014 10:39am | Report
Xyrus wrote:

1st DK
2nd iG
3rd Na'vi
4th EG
5th and 6th Alliance and Vici

Hades4u wrote:

1. Na`Vi
2. DK
3. iG
4. EG
5. Alliance
6. ViCi or Fnatic

Aw yeah! My top 6 are Hades approved! We only differ on the order of the top3 >8{D

Btw, if anyone actually predicts the top6 correctly, I think they deserve a Competetive Analyst Title...as well as the 100 free compendium levels. 8{3

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » July 5, 2014 11:39am | Report
1: DK
2: IG
3/4: Alliance/Na'Vi. This is a bit of a gamble, but think alliance is still pretty strong and will outsmart teams like C9 every day. Navi will depend a LOT on how Xboct will play. The guy is INSANELY good, we all saw that because he was the best player on TI3. But he tends to feed a bit and overcommit a lot in other tournaments.
5/6: EG/Fnatic. EG is performing well now, but they always play the same strat with RTZ on a carry mid, so they might be figured out during the tournament. How well they perform is in the hands of PPD and Zai, their best players.
Fnatic is a chaotic team they either plays really well or pretty bad, if they manage to get in the flow they can get far.

Newbie, good team, but one dimensional with a lot of early game heroes like viper and bristleback.
Vici, they have amazing support players but super is a bit of a weak point, since he isnt a playmaker at all. They play consistent but their best isnt enough.
Empire, same as vici, consistent but their best isnt enough.
C9, they have bad drafting and EE can be a burden. He also plays really bad on some heroes he really likes like tinker. I always cringe when he plays that hero.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » July 5, 2014 12:47pm | Report
1: Alliance
Others don't matter :C
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sulaxrox » July 5, 2014 6:08pm | Report
Maybe when it comes time for the Tournament we can make friendly wagers on the top 3? (Items of course, nothing insane)
They interviewed Puppey I guess and basically he said that Navi never practices together..that will probably change for the insane amount of money up for grabs.
Personally, I want DK to win, after seeing the heartbreak on Mushi's face after the loss to Navi last year, I feel like he will be going god mode again, and Id love to see burning win the big one before he retires (seeing as he was intending to after TI3).
IG is fine tuned, that's a scary prospect for everyone.
Alliance, the bulldog factor is real, they need someone else to make the big plays consistently, I mean, outstanding support duo, great carry, great mid, but for instance, ESL one Frankfurt, Bulldog propelled that team.
This is the most balanced field of teams, so much individual skill, who's going to bring it all together when it counts? That's the huge question, I have to be another person that goes ahead and reidorates: You cannot doubt Navi regardless of their recent performance.
Step 1: Pick Bristleback
Step 2: type in all chat:"GL hf"
Step 3: solo offlane
Step 4: first blood triple kill solo vs trilane
Step 5: continue head butting keyboard
Step 6: don't care, Bristleback doesn't give a ****
Step 7: screenshot repeated: BB OP comments in all chat
Step 8: alternate games with Slark pick

sulaxrox

Notable (6)
Steam: sulaxrox
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » July 7, 2014 9:28am | Report
1. DK
2. IG
3. Na'Vi
4. EG
5. Alliance
6. Vici

I haven't really been keeping up with pro matches lately so I'm going on the little bit of gameplay that I've seen over the past few months.

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » July 7, 2014 9:28am | Report
1. DK
2. IG
3. Na'Vi
4. EG
5. Alliance
6. Vici

I haven't really been keeping up with pro matches lately so I'm going on the little bit of gameplay that I've seen over the past few months.

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by William » July 7, 2014 11:11am | Report
Looks like Gosugamers agrees with my top 5.

Quoted:

Rank 1 - Invictus Gaming (Gosu: 1st, JoinDota: 1st, TI3: 5th-6th, Traded Zhou -> Luo)
Rank 2 - Team DK (Gosu: 2nd, JoinDota: 2nd, TI3: 5th-6th, Traded rOtk, Super, QQQ -> Mushi, iceiceice, LaNm)
Rank Equal 3 - NewBee (Gosu: 3rd, JoinDota: 4th, TI3: As TongFu 4th, Traded KingJ -> xiao8)
Rank Equal 3 - Evil Geniuses (Gosu: 4th, JoinDota: 3rd, TI3: New)
Rank Equal 5 - Alliance (Gosu: 5th, JoinDota: 6th, TI3: Champions)
Rank Equal 5 - Team Empire (Gosu: 6th, JoinDota: 5th, TI3: New)
Rank 7 - Fnatic (Gosu: 7th, JoinDota: 9th, TI3: 7th-8th)
Rank 8 - ViCi Gaming (Gosu: 9th, JoinDota: 8th, TI3: New)
Rank 9 - Natus Vincere (Gosu: 8th, JoinDota: 12th, TI3: 2nd)
Rank 10 - Mousesports (Gosu: 15th, JoinDota: 7th, TI3: 13th-16th, Traded Synderen, Black, qojqva -> Pajkatt, MiSeRy, MSS)
Rank 11 - Titan (Gosu: 11th, JoinDota: 11th, TI3: As Orange Esports 3rd, Traded Mushi -> YamateH)
Rank Equal 12 - Cloud 9 (Gosu: 13th, JoinDota: 10th, TI3: New)
Rank Equal 12 - LGD Gaming (Gosu: 10th, JoinDota: 13th, TI3: 9th-12th, Traded xiao8, Sylar-> Rabbit, Lin)
Rank 14 - Arrow Gaming (Gosu: 14th, JoinDota: 15th, TI3: New)
Rank 15- Natus Vincere North America (Gosu: 32nd, JoinDota: 30th, TI3: As Dignitas, LGD.Int, Team Liquid 7th-12th)

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2a1lmh/team_rankings_before_ti4_according_to_gosugamers/

Whether that happens or not is another matter, but they're certainly the strongest going into the competition.

William

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (7)
Steam: Bill
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sulaxrox » July 7, 2014 6:31pm | Report
1. DK
2. Na'vi
3. EG
4. IG
5. Alliance

Don't count out Na'vi, Alliance, or 4 protect RTZ

sulaxrox

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jawbreaker261 » July 8, 2014 10:42am | Report
1) IG
2) DK
3) Navi
4) Newbee
5/6) Alliance/Empire
7/8) Mouz/C9 or Fnatic

Predicting EG to be the major disappointment of the tournament

jawbreaker261

Notable (4)
Steam: jawbreaker261
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sulaxrox » July 8, 2014 6:07pm | Report

1) IG
2) DK
3) Navi
4) Newbee
5/6) Alliance/Empire
7/8) Mouz/C9 or Fnatic

Predicting EG to be the major disappointment of the tournament

Think they'll crack under pressure? Or simply because of the quality of competition?

sulaxrox

Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved