Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

50.000 members celebration contest!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » 50.000 members celebration contest! 216 posts - page 14 of 22
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ostenfor » June 5, 2015 12:58pm | Report
I love the Guides, the quality of the information about every hero is awesome, the forum so cool, and the news always updated.

Ostenfor

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Godik » June 5, 2015 1:35pm | Report
I like that you give away items to people who just registered.

Godik

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ismaelmeyer » June 5, 2015 6:03pm | Report
The first time I played long enough with my friend , but I can only master the five hero alone , Axe , Sniper , Drow Ranger , Kunkka , Bounty , but my favorite is the Axe , I always use the hero and I love , a moment I play and lose, and I blame my friend over the defeat , "you suck , you can only use hero axe embarrassing you" , I am not angry but I was just disappointed my friend say something like that to me , and I want to continue to learn how to play dota 2 in DOTAFire and makes me motivated and very helpful to play dota 2 since then I have not played together again with my good friend. I hope we can play together again, Thanks a lot DOTAFire.!!

ismaelmeyer

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuzzamuluzza » June 6, 2015 1:44am | Report
Hey Guys!

My absolute favourite thing about DotaFire, is how the guides are always so well formatted and easy to understand for beginners. I honestly don't think that I would currently be into Dota if not for this website.

Cuzzamuluzza

Notable (2)
Steam: Cuzzamuluzza
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tayroar » June 6, 2015 9:28am | Report
I really love the layout of the guides and stuff, the entire website is layed out very nicely. I also love the fact that there are giveaways and stuff to thank the users for using the site!
Keep up the great work guys! :D

Tayroar

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ExiaVotar » June 6, 2015 10:09am | Report
I like dotafire because the people here give wonderful insights on my favourite game - Dota 2!

ExiaVotar

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dstr951 » June 6, 2015 12:22pm | Report
I love this site because it helps alot to me and to all of my friends, it gave me an easy stat and a very good interdiction to this complex game.
couldn't do it without you.
even if I don't win anything, thank you dotafire!

dstr951

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by badsector » June 6, 2015 12:45pm | Report
i like the extensive knowledge the guides here give and helps players of all skills levels

badsector

Steam: BadSector
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mistborn14 » June 6, 2015 2:07pm | Report
I love this game! And guides are so helpful! I'm glad dotafire is around!!

Mistborn14

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dieselschnee » June 6, 2015 6:36pm | Report
Hi there!

I am new here and i'm just starting to like dotafire. The guides (not all ;)) are quite interesting and the information here will help me to better understand some heroes.

PS: I will place one ward here and keep visiting the runes ;)
Have a safe farm,
Dieselschnee

Dieselschnee

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved