Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

50.000 members celebration contest!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » 50.000 members celebration contest! 216 posts - page 19 of 22
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Divine_Sorrow » June 12, 2015 10:22am | Report
I think the Dotafire community is awesome! ^_^
Steam: Anubis
Add me if you like, would really love to play with some people who know how to play the game ^_^

Divine_Sorrow

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by QUESTFORSIX » June 12, 2015 1:20pm | Report
Man, this site makes me better at dota and let me practice my english, and it's awesome learn Dota and english by the same time.

Thank You Dota Fire...

I need more pratice #.#

QUESTFORSIX

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by little_panda » June 13, 2015 4:58am | Report
i like dota fire cause it helped me rise up from a noob to an above average player i also thank it for bringing all these posts together so making it easier to find information about my favourite heroes .thankyou very much.

little_panda

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by little_panda » June 13, 2015 4:59am | Report
i like dota fire cause it helped me rise up from a noob to an above average player i also thank it for bringing all these posts together so making it easier to find information about my favourite heroes .thankyou very much.

little_panda

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by regulus12 » June 13, 2015 8:37am | Report
what i like about dotafire is that the guide in this web is made by people who truly played the hero, easy to read, with many images and clear instruction.

regulus12

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by NotGuilty » June 13, 2015 7:33pm | Report
I usually visit this page because I like the fact that there are many visitors that know about this game and share their knowledge with all of us and this page allows that. Thank you from Perú. I hope you understand what I say. Each mistake let me know to improve

NotGuilty

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Chaotic Penguin » June 14, 2015 1:42am | Report
Am I too late?

Dotafire is a great place for people to contribute and congregate. The people here are great, even if some may seem strict (but only to help).

Chaotic Penguin

Steam: Disrupter of Television
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Silariel » June 14, 2015 3:57am | Report
Awesome guides. Awesome layout. Easy to follow, easy to read, easy to win -- I hope~.

Best of luck to your site, and thanks for turning me from a total noob into a moderately-good player!

Silariel

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by fourerandlaplas » June 14, 2015 4:10am | Report
i love the guide :3

fourerandlaplas

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Jobroaj » June 14, 2015 5:59am | Report
I would really love to win one of these but chances are i won't lol
But hey let's give it a try
I really love dotafire because first and foremost it features one of my most favorite game dota
It allows me to learn about certain heroes some that i know of and some that just gets me confused
Everybody is so polite and nice even if i am noob i would say this is like my home that's why i love this website

(BTW i live in the philippines so i think i can't win but if i can win can anyone tell me how i get it)

Thank you dotafire
Noob alert!

Working on an awesome Alchemist Guide be sure to watch out for that soon

Jobroaj

Notable (2)
Steam: JoBroAJ

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved