Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

America Dota 2 team (NLP)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » America Dota 2 team (NLP) 20 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yimbler » October 22, 2013 3:19pm | Report
Hello guys im a average to upper class Dota 2 player, I mostly play Phantom Assassin and im looking for a good team to work with right now. I have some friends to play with and if you join the team you might play with them to, sadly most of them are not nearly as good as me so that would not be much fun. This team will be a aggressive style team with winning the only goal. We will have training matches against each other and BOTS so that we can further are skill. Right now im looking for tankish heroes like Axe, Centaur warrior and Sven. I also am in need of some good supports like which doctor. Junglers are welcome to the team as long as they know what they are doing and not get themselves killed by creeps. This team also pretty trade heavy so make sure to ask each other about trades. Cant wait to see you join my team!!

If you would like to join the team comment here or friend me on Dota and tell me, it would be best if you did both.

Team name is "Next Level Players" NLP
- What in the holy hell!!!!

Yimbler

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by quit77 » October 22, 2013 9:18pm | Report
Hi!

You guys seem like a fun group to play with. We would have the same goals. I play Weaver aggressively I can play any lane and am competitive with him. What times are you guys usually on? And how long have you guys been playing dota 2?

Thanks,

quit77
"I will weave a needle through your eye!"
"Ouch that doesn't sound pleasant..."

quit77

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yimbler » October 23, 2013 6:20pm | Report
I have been playing Dota 2 for about 9 month but i also was a big Warcraft 3 player and i played it a little back then. I also played the arcade game in starcraft 2 for a while. So i have about 2 years in the game type and probably over 800 hours. There were some big gaps between each game though. Im usually on daily from about 6:30-9:00 but it depends on the day. Most weekends im on all weekend. I would love to play with you sense you say you can play Weaver. In my experience most Weavers are either crazy good or crazy bad. I hope you are good.

Yimbler

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Saggin Dragon » October 23, 2013 7:09pm | Report
Please add me my steam is 中国高手 | Saggin'Dragon. I am a Chinese living in California, and I would like to join your team. I played DOTA in the Chinese competitive scene; not on a big team though, we only played local tournaments, and since I moved to America I have adapted to the play style here. As a result I am used to games that are completely ricing (farming) based and games that are completely conflict based.

I'm not sure how good I am; I can play any hero well but my favorites are PL, Faceless, OD, Clinkz, Sniper (situational), as well as others. The tanky heroes I play well are Lifestealer, Ursa, Razor, Slardar, and Huskar. I am not too good at supporting but I can either carry or gank very well. I prefer to either have a solo lane (mid or hard lane are both good) or a freefarm lane with a babysitter.

I'd also like to ditto your comment on either being crazy good or crazy bad. Both Weaver and PA are extremely skill dependent heroes, and at the pub level, almost luck dependent heroes because there are no hard supports to guarantee farm. Obviously, there are some people who can play both well in pub games, so no offense, but do you two play other heroes or just those?

Also, I can't play on weekdays. However, I hope to see you two on weekends.

Thanks,
Dragon

Saggin Dragon

Notable (1)
Steam: wd_qu
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yimbler » October 24, 2013 3:24am | Report
Can you please add me to steam instead? I dont know how to do those letters.
I probably wont be playing much PA because i got in a little rut before the update and then the update came and it got worse im taking a break. I also play Lone druid, Silencer, Phantom Lancer and bloodseeker. Im also willing to learn how to play other heroes.

Yimbler

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Saggin Dragon » October 24, 2013 6:43pm | Report
Good. We can do the Silencer/OD combo.
@quit77 I also added you.
Can you try and be on Friday at around 8:30 - 9:00?
Sorry for the large window.

Saggin Dragon

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yimbler » October 25, 2013 3:38am | Report
I'll be on in that window just add me on steam, we can fill the rest with my friends who are ok at the game.

Yimbler

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by quit77 » October 25, 2013 9:00am | Report
中国高手 我会说中文。 我是美国人。但是我学中文。 I added you already. we should play together! And ill try to be on at that time too. Add me.
"I will weave a needle through your eye!"
"Ouch that doesn't sound pleasant..."

quit77

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yimbler » October 25, 2013 10:22am | Report
I did add you, my two friends will be on so we should have a full team.

Yimbler

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Saggin Dragon » October 25, 2013 8:48pm | Report
I'm sorry you guys couldn't be on.
I'll be on tomorrow at various times of the day.

Saggin Dragon

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved