Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Some Item Ideas Part 2

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Some Item Ideas Part 2 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by holyterra » July 1, 2015 8:30am | Report
Aaaaand........I'm back!
I'm makin' a pile of ideas now i guess.....
See part one of some item ideas

Ok here we go!

NECROMANCER ROBES

robe of the magi (450)
robe of the magi (450)
Morbid mask (900)
Total price: 1800 gold

Stats:
+12 Int
+10% spell lifesteal on heroes
+2% spell lifesteal on creeps

Ok so this first item is a mini half of octarine as you probably realized, it would be better in mid game for heroes that cant got as much farm as someone like Leshrac who has all AoE skills (Ogre Magi Example)

MAGIC POCKET WATCH

Criclet (165)
Void stone (875)
Recipe (550)
Total Price: 1590 gold

Stats:
+4 all stats
+100% mana regen
10% cooldown reduction

Well again a small half of octarine this time is cooldown reduction and same for spellcasters without farming capabilities

BLOODLETTER

Claymore (1400)
Ring of health (875)
Ogre club (1000)
Recipe (825)
Total price: 4100 gold

Stats:
+25 Dmg
+5 HP regen
+12 Str
+Bloodshed active effect

Bloodshed: animates bloodletter to fight by your side for 15 sec (it reduces time that it fights for more times you use it). it deals 30% of your total dmg has 450 attack range and it cannot be killed (like Prophet's ghosts),has attack praorities like DP's ghosts. Killing a creep increases duration of bloodshed for 1.2 sec and killing a hero for 6.5 sec.

Mana cost: 100
Cooldown: 55 sec
Primary duration: 15/13/11/9/7 sec
Base attack time: 1.5 sec

Okay,so this item it sound complicated but its really not that hard to understand. it summons a blade that assists you in combat and attacks, having about same praorities as prophet's ghosts. it would be probably used on heroes that need gap close (blade will attack to 450 range) or to disable blinks or just to increase your DPS

LIFEBINDER'S ORB

Ultimate orb (2100)
Point Booster (1200)
Recipe (1300)
Total price: 4600 gold

Stats:
+12 all stats
+200 mana
+200 HP
+Lifebind passive/active effect

Lifebind: when you take hero dmg you gather 60% of all dmg as a counter in an orb and when you activate it will heal all alies in 850 AoE for an amount of counter you have in an orb, but counter will slowly drop to 0 if you don't take hero dmg for 10 sec. Heal will instantly trigger when you die.

Counter/Heal cap: 1000
Mana cost: 200
Heal Cooldown 40 sec

Well this is an item that is better used on tanky heroes that like to take dmg like Axe would be perfect for this item. So concept is that you take dmg and orb charges and anytime you have some �charge� you can heal all allies in AoE. I think i said enough

BULWARK OF THE ANCIENTS

Buckler (800)
Medallion of courage (1200)
Platemail (1400)
Recipe (800)
Total price: 4200 gold

Stats:
+2 all stats
+22 Armor
+50% mana regen
+Bulwark ward passive effect

Bullwark ward: when you and allies in 650 AoE if anyones HP drops for 12.5% of their max HP, their Armor will increase, max 8 stacks (12.5%*8=100%), eack stack provides 2.25 armor.

Ok a counter to armor reduction strategy i guess and to pure physical dmg heroes as PA, not counting dagger btw, since you protect your team with up to 18 armor, but if you drop below 12.5 of you max HP you get only with this item 40 Armor! 40 Armor. I'm done. Goodbye. GG WP.

Okay so this are all ideas i have at the moment maybe i will make part 3 or hero ideas since i got ideas for 2 heroes now.
So thanks for taking your time and reading my post, goodbye and stay safe!

(updated bloodletter fix suggested by kkoopman3 giving him credit)

holyterra

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » July 1, 2015 7:50pm | Report
Again, very well done. How long did it take you to come up with these? Volvo plz hire this person.

My only comment is that the duration on the Bloodletter active is much too long. I would suggest you reduce it to about half the duration of an average teamfight. An average teamfight I would say is 15-20 seconds, so 7.5-10 seconds duration.

Oh... actually, what if you made it like a Bkb so the duration is something like 14/12/10/8/6 and reduces every time you use it?

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by holyterra » July 2, 2015 12:51pm | Report
Right. I've come with these idea, first post like 1 month ago but i never had time to post, im gonna fix bloodletter too as you suggest

holyterra

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved