Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Some Item Ideas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Some Item Ideas 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by holyterra » June 28, 2015 11:39am | Report
Sooooo......Hello!
Okay so i've been thinkin' and i've come up with some item ideas, here you go!

RING OF REGROWTH

2x Ironwood branch (100)
1x Ring of protection (200)
Recipe (300)
Total price: 600 gold

Stats:
+3 All stats
+3 Armor
+Regrowth active effect

Regrowth:
Heal the user for 150HP

Mana cost: 25
Cooldown: 20sec

okay, i imagine that this item would be used more by supports since it's cheap and a good sustain, maybe even some carries would buy it for sustain in jungle like, maybe someone like Axe or heroes that use soul ring but do not get tranquils

HELM OF THE DESTROYER

Helm of the dominator (1850)
Mithril hammer (1600)
Recipe (1000)
Total Price: 4450 gold

Stats:
+50 Dmg
+5 Armor
+3 HP Regen
+15% Lifesteal
+Destroyer's wrath passive effect

Destroyer's wrath: Each of your attack have chance to trigger destroyer's wrath dealing bonus magic dmg and a ministun(If you proc it has true strike)

Chance: 15%
Dmg:200
Ministun: 0.2
Cooldown for proc: 1.8sec

So i imagine you would buy this item on a hero if you more dmg output but your enemy has a lot of physical resist, maybe a counter to evaison heros since a proc is true strike

SOUL HARVESTER

Soul Ring(800)
Urn of Shadows(875)
Total Price: 1675 gold

Stats:
+100% mana regen
+6 Strenght
+3 HP Regen
+Replenish soul active effect

Replenish soul: Heals HP and restors mana over time for friendly units, but deals pure damage and drains mana over time for enemy units. The healing effect is lost if the affected unit takes damage from an enemy hero or tower.
(has same rules and cast/collect radius as urn of shadows)

Ally HP heal:400
Ally mana restore:25
Enemy dmg:150
Enemy mana drain:100
Heal/dmg duriation:8sec
Cooldown:6

So you have probably realized it's an urn that it's upgraded with mana restore. would be good if there is a mana starved core on your team and a support builds it early on if there is a lot killing going on

GATEWAY GREATSTAFF

Staff of wizardry(1000)
Energy booster(900)
Recipe(600)
Total Price: 2500 gold

Stats:
+10 Int
+300 Mana
+50% Mana Regen
+Gateway active effect

Gateway: Crates a gateway in a target location. When a s second gateway is crated they ling allowing heroes to travel between them. When gateway is used it can't be used for 8 sec and one hero can't use it 30 sec after using it. A gateway lasts for 6 minutes. Only 2 gateways can be placed once(FIrst one will be destroyed if first one has't expired yet),note hat enemy can destroy gateways and recive 45 gold bounty for each one destoyed)

Mana cost: 130
Creation time: 1,4sec
HP:450
Creation cooldown: 20sec
Gateway transport cooldown: 8sec
Same hero cooldown: 30sec

Ok,so this item allows you to quickly travel the map,escape ganks and stuff like that. The downside is that you can't use it constantly, so you have to be caeful since you can doom a teamate by going into a gateway and they can be destroyed by enemies.

MANABLADE

Broadsword(1200)
Voidstone(875)
Robe of the magi(450)
Recipe(275)
Total Price: 2800 gold

Stats:
+20 dmg
+100% mana regen
+6 Int
+Mana surge passive effect

Mana surge: when you kill an creep you get a stack of mana surge that restores mana over time. If you kill a hero you get 5 stacks of mana surge. stacks up to 5 times

Stack mana restore: 55
Restore time: 5sec

So this is an item desigined for mana starved cores like PA,Sven,... as it provides a good sustain in longer fights or in a jungle

Thank you for takng your time and reading my list of item ideas. i have some more item ideas but i don't wanna post 'em all in one post.
Sorry for any formmating or typewriting mistakes and have a ggod day!

holyterra

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » June 28, 2015 2:33pm | Report
I like these a lot, actually. Very original and unlike anything we've seen before. However, I'm gonna say that the Ring of Regrowth is OP. If you get that with your starting gold on an offlaner or mid (basically on a solo of any type), even a jungler, they will NEVER have to go back to base. I just think it's way too good. Maybe if you increase the cooldown significantly (like 45), but then you also increase the heal by a bit (200/225 or something like that)

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by holyterra » June 29, 2015 1:50pm | Report
kkoopman3 wrote:

I like these a lot, actually. Very original and unlike anything we've seen before. However, I'm gonna say that the Ring of Regrowth is OP. If you get that with your starting gold on an offlaner or mid (basically on a solo of any type), even a jungler, they will NEVER have to go back to base. I just think it's way too good. Maybe if you increase the cooldown significantly (like 45), but then you also increase the heal by a bit (200/225 or something like that)

yeah you are probably right about ring of regrowth it's OP

holyterra

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved