Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Your Game Stats Here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post Your Game Stats Here 422 posts - page 14 of 43
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » June 29, 2015 1:09am | Report
Perfect game people....

Perfect ****ing game.....

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » June 30, 2015 3:01pm | Report
Someone kill me pls.

As if facing Pugna mid wasn't enough, these ******s organised a roaming quad(!!!) consisting of Pugna, Spirit Breaker, Earth Spirit and Sniper, a ****ing Sniper! - ravaging midlane and jungle to hunt me and Doom down. Furthermore, Doom ahd Alchemist went for genuine Hand of Midases vs their weird deathball.

Consequently, they lost, because they were a bunch of ******s who couldn't get T3 when everybody but me and Alchemist was dead. But frustration from Midases and their 2k mmr Fantastic Four remains. Why I have to be mid every time **** like that happens?

Bad game, poorly played. At least I got my pts from that one.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » June 30, 2015 3:18pm | Report
Dimonychan, I feel sorry for you. I know the feeling.

Here's this:

PS: Crystal's the best rapier carrier

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » June 30, 2015 3:34pm | Report
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1594408789 (I'm Aerion now)

This game man. Like, they had an admittedly aggressive lane top, and bot I assume they just get getting like a half dozen poison stacks on them and feeding, as well as just being kinda meh players. But they were just so pointlessly aggresive top, like diving us repeatedly back to our tier 2 and tier 3. And thus they started snowballing our towers, because we didn't feel like we could fight into that.

And the aggresion continued, like we ended up having them fighting us at our high ground bot, despite the fact our tier 2 was still up... and it was just like... so weird.

Then Void and DK got fat and started carrying us. Like, DK went 1v5 in essence on a couple of occasions I think. And yeah, comebacks were real.

Shame I didn't play as well as I could have, my Graves being off time on more ocassions than they should have been, and my positioning was lousy on a lot of occasions, but hey I shall just keep improving.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » July 1, 2015 2:28am | Report
10 minutes. 78cs. SF too stronk.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1586210689
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » July 18, 2015 4:57am | Report
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1641251115

Why do I keep forgetting how much fun it is to play Chaos Knight?

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » August 13, 2015 6:07am | Report
2 minutes away from breaking my record for my longest game ever.

EXCEPT this time, I won, WITH a Terrorblade and an Elder Titan on my team. Sando's Nuking Huskar really does work on tanks... when I'm not being cc'd to oblivion. I really hate Doom now.

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » August 14, 2015 8:40am | Report
And now, greet your favorite player, best carry AND support world's ever ****ing seen - ALENARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame dotobuff is too bad to show impact made by supports. All them wards(got like 40 obs+sentrty), spells thrown, glimmers used, disruption saves, ez ghost purges with ulti, professional dewarding etc. Order free support coaching now only for 50$/h, call 3-22-17.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » August 14, 2015 7:51pm | Report
Another Desolator Dazzle sighting comfirmed.

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Safecyn » August 14, 2015 8:36pm | Report
28 days later, Safecyn found out about this thread and decided to post the stats from that one time he owned really hard as Leshrac:

Safecyn
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Safecyn
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved