Hand of Midas
+30 Attack Speed
Kills a non-hero target for 190 gold and 2.5× experience. Cannot be used on Ancient creeps.
Cast Range: 600
Preserved through unknown magical means, the Hand of Midas is a weapon of greed, sacrificing animals to line the owner's pockets.
- The user does not get the default experience and gold bounty of the targeted unit.
- It only gains 2.5× times the target's default experience and a set 190 gold as reliable gold.
- Despite the visual effects, the gold and experience are granted instantly.
- Deals damage equal to the target's current health to kill it. This damage fully ignores any form of reduction or amplification.
- This means that it will trigger most on-damage events like
- Can not be cast on couriers, wards, buildings, ancient creeps, Roshan, Summon Spirit Bear, Warlock's golems, Summon Familiars, Primal Split spirits and Necronomicon summons.
- Assuming it is always used when off cooldown, it increases the user's GPM by 114.