Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Omelette PA

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Omelette PA 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » July 20, 2015 6:22pm | Report
That's Sando's build. :P

I would go

Morbid Mask >> Armlet >> BKB >> Vlad's >> Deso

Omelette is all about efficiency. So I put it in my efficiency build. :D

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » July 20, 2015 6:31pm | Report
Hmmm I like yours better. But after Armlet and BKB aren't you supposed to be going for the big items, like Assault Cuirass, Satanic and the like? Because the way I see it, Deso and Vlad's are the light way of starting to fight asap, which will be delayed by Armlet, that I thought was gonna substitute them. You can argue that PA hits so hard already with those that Deso is not necessary, specially if you put your Medallion somewhere before or after that Armlet - after that the big boys should come, otherwise you get surpassed by the enemy's carrys in the late game.

But I have yet to try this. I grew tired of PA some time ago, because she was like this heavy-one-way truck, but now that I've seen Bunkan and others experimenting around her with cheaper items and more teamfighting I'm ready for a new round.

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » July 20, 2015 6:49pm | Report
Yeah, I suppose.

Not AC though. You need HP on PA, she has tons of armour from Agi anyway.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » July 20, 2015 7:15pm | Report
I'd just like to add, this build was game specific rather than a generic "do this"...and I had an Omniknight on the team and was against Faceless Void and others with magic immunity piercing abilities...like all build orders, should be adapted game by game.

The point of Omelette PA is to fight early while Blur still works. She needs HP and damage at a bargain price - hence Armlet. I'd normally work around BKB and some lifesteal to make this work. Build into bigger items as appropriate, but the point of this build is to win early.
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » July 21, 2015 11:45am | Report
AC is a good addition to vlads deso build just because of minus armor, and for that same reason medallion/solar crest is a good item to build if your support doesn't want to build it

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RazeMage » July 21, 2015 12:52pm | Report
I usually (and always) build PA with tranquIl/PT (depending if enemy is ability poke heavy) > armlet > building vlad and deso at the same time, then mostly situational. BKB most probably, skull basher if enemy needed to be stunned, AC if dominating or MKB if enemy buy evasion. I felt that with armlet you can at least survive early fight while dealing a lot of damage. Then, with the easier build of vlad and deso right now, it can he built pretty fast and when ypu get both item, i felt that PA suddenly can hit that spike

RazeMage

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved