Jakiro - Side lane support build
August 14, 2012
Basically - it's all about controlling the lane, denying - and making sure your carry is farming.
- The orb of venom will stack nicely with your Liquid Fire for the great retail price of 350
- your str gain is huge, using Liquid Fire and an Orb of Venom don't be afraid to trade hits.
- Liquid Fire is maxed to reduce cool down and increase lane control/harass (and it splashes on cast
- Dual Breath is taken for 1 level, at level 2, for killing/slow purposes in clash/gank - then maxed afer Liquid Fire so you can farm. there will be times where you can farm a wave of creeps quickly using Dual Breath, though the chances are slim and that won't happen anyway until you're level 8+ becuase you're babysitting your carry or ganking
- Ice Path at level 1, potential for first then maxed last - the 1 second stun hits everyone in the path, not just 1 - so incase of early clashes, use it well!
- Mech and Force staff a must for mobility / support - beyond that point, very little chance of getting more items, as you should have pushed by now, or your carry is so farmed even if you went AFK, you would win..
Faceless Void is a great hero to baby sit, apart from his free farm, a good Chronosphere means you can use Macropyre from a perfect angle and for a few good seconds, followed by an easy ice path/dual breath once chrono is done.. can't really go wrong there!