Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Zet : im here to midas creeps and take towers...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Zet : im here to midas creeps and take towers... 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » December 17, 2015 1:31am | Report
HEY GUYS

thought id share my musings on ZET!!!!

his early game is strong. e-w-e-q-e-r then max e and your going to win your lane. zone well with wraith placement, so far ive only had trouble with lina in a 5k average game since she can go agressive at lvl 2 before you get 2 points in e.

get bottle, control runes with spark wraith at high ground so they have to either transition through river or go opposite rune. once you have Aquila midas rotate through the jungle let support have mid for minute or two. finish BoT;s then go into manta.

push lanes with manta and clone and control the rotations with spark. look for kills with q e combo. easiest combo in lane is the q-e-w, slow them then place a wraith behind them so force them to fight or run through the wraith then when they turn to fight drop w on top and beat their face in. max q after e and always double up your midas. once manta is done go for either mjollnir or necro 3. then go for blink if your getting hunted or go for skadi or dagon depending on how the game progresses.

lanign stage is very up in the air. try not to waste your mana and try to max your efficiency in lane so watch out for ganks at low mana but honestly if you have full mana ... WELCOME THE GANKS

seriously welcome them ive got double or triple kills from 2-3 man ganks and Zet is crazy crazy overpowered at turning them arround because..

a: usually ganking you outside the creep wave so wraith has easy targets.
b: waste most nukes at the start so mag field means you turn it around easy
c: and your q means if they run its easy kills.

now double it all with clone and ganks are a thing of the past!!!

so once you hit six you want to look for safe farm and lanes to push and always put wraith sparks down in gank areas since they give you some vision.

anyway Good luck have fun and hope to read some great discussion on items and skills and playstyles!!!

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » December 17, 2015 6:34am | Report
Manta Style isn't a very good item on him due to his abysmal stat gains, though its other uses serves well. Tempest Double+ Maelstrom pushes the lane faster than a Manta Style. Ring of Aquila is one thing I don't buy too, Bottle is super good on him especially due to the fact that the double can use bottle on main hero. Having fun on him on practice games, haven't tried him out in pubs since im not feeling like it and im still on LP thanks to the weather. Divine Rapier is super ****ing good on him, getting it as a third item is pretty legit. This is so overpowered actually, some things need to be done with it. The hero needs nerfs, im doing okay to my standards but in the hands of a master? This hero can be the new Earth Spirit.

Suggestions:
- Tempest Double no longer resets cooldown. Now double midas is nerfed, though not fully removed.
- Divine Rapier is muted on the double. This is ultimate ratting, completely foolproof and potent.

Seriously, Double+Rapier is ez mmr, how come noone realized this. It has less than 10% purchase rate according to dotabuff.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » December 17, 2015 7:06am | Report
I read the article on Dotabuff of him as a support. Is that possible, in your opinion? If it is, in what terms?

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » December 17, 2015 7:17pm | Report
I think it's possible. But he should be a greedy 4th. I mean he can achieve tons from that midas.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » December 18, 2015 10:11am | Report
We already had that discussion USH (that abreviation sounds ******ed pls help)...
Yes it gives 266 gp/m but how are you going to get it?
You can't jungle like a cm would and you can't gank like a Lion would.
The thing I see Arc Warden doing is zoning the **** out of the enemy offlaner.
When he is near the creep wave sneak up behind him use your first skill and now he will either need to back off or run to his creeps and be surrounded. Now if you have another 5th support preferably someone who can give you mana (Cm, Kotl) this sounds pretty good.
It also sounds pretty good in a deathball strat because of his second skill.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved