Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Team Scrim Drafts: Analyse Games please.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Team Scrim Drafts: Analyse Games please. 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 1, 2015 7:31pm | Report
Had some scrims last night against an upcoming team.

Game one:

DIRE:

Fractis

Troll Warlord
Shadow Fiend
Ogre Magi
Puck - offlane
Disruptor

RADIANT:

Divided We Stand

Lion
Vengeful Spirit
Storm Spirit -midlane
Morphling
Clockwerk - offlane

GAME TWO:

DIRE:

Divided We Stand

Vengeful Spirit
Queen of Pain - safelane carry
Centaur Warrunner -offlane
Witch Doctor
Batrider -mid

RADIANT:

Fractis

Lion
Dazzle
Storm Spirit -mid
Slark
Bristleback -offlane

Please giff feedback.

in depth would be awesome:)

please dont read until you have considered the drafts

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » February 1, 2015 7:45pm | Report
What where the bans? Also, the hell is safelane q*** mid bat doing in this update?

Swampmist1142

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » February 1, 2015 7:51pm | Report
Well really nice drafting, I like Fractis' draft much better each time. The only thing I'd say to be careful with is Slark against Queen of Pain. You had the tools to help Slark out, but she definitely poses some problems for him. I'd have liked an Anti Mage better that game as a safelane carry. Still, nice drafting..theirs is not so hot haha

EDIT: sorry no in depth, not my area of expertise.
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 1, 2015 8:03pm | Report

What where the bans? Also, the hell is safelane q*** mid bat doing in this update?

i feel originally they wanted Bat offlane but we picked a bristle so they picked a QoP then we picked a Storm to counter the QoP so they had to reshuffle the lanes. they last picked cent.

QoP is really good against Bristle so they knew he would be offlane so they sent here there to try and get a fast orchid so she could deal with the storm and bat went mid to try and shut down the storm as much as possible but sadly didnt happen.

game two was a bit tougher but once we had core items up and i got a quick blink we did fine. steam rolled from 6-3 negative into a gg win.

R-Conqueror wrote:

Well really nice drafting, I like Fractis' draft much better each time. The only thing I'd say to be careful with is Slark against Queen of Pain. You had the tools to help Slark out, but she definitely poses some problems for him. I'd have liked an Anti Mage better that game as a safelane carry. Still, nice drafting..theirs is not so hot haha

we drafted the storm to deal with her and it worked pretty good :) we solo focused in this draft. lion blink to deal with the bat initiation.
storm for QoP
bristle for cent.
slark for venge and witch.
dazzle to deal with it all. counters venge and deathward mass heals to combat QoP and shallow grave for the counter gank.

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » February 1, 2015 8:06pm | Report
Yeah, I've found Shallow Grave also really helps against WD ult, as they don't normally have the ward selected and it wastes a lot of damage on a guy that isn't gonna die (if WD doesn't have aghs that is)
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » February 1, 2015 9:39pm | Report
1st game: i need to see the items you all built. Because draft is pretty balanced.
@nd game: fractis hands down.
QOP CARRY??? can i have some cigars while i watch that mate?
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 1, 2015 10:05pm | Report
euls bkb blink sf
s&y bkb troll
euls blink puck
euls veil disruptor
forcestaff blink ogre

lion got so many kills but he decided to go aghs instead of blink and i feel they might have had a chance if he went blink.

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » February 2, 2015 10:43am | Report
dotabuff for ban/pick order available?

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 2, 2015 4:15pm | Report
bans were pretty simple:

Jugg tide medusa bristle troll (game2)

this was lobby games so there is no dota buff.

axe was banned ever game though.

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved