Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SOLO MID PUDGE LAST HITTING help me please

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » SOLO MID PUDGE LAST HITTING help me please 25 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » September 10, 2013 3:42pm | Report
Hades4u wrote:

How can you say Dendi is not a strong Pudge player when he made everyone ban and get scared by him at The International, the biggest DotA 2 event? This is simply ignorant, especially coming from a casual player who doesn't know what real DotA is.

There was no good reason to ban Pudge. I am not a casual player, I would like you to know that I play part of a league called TaX CollectorS and I am well known for my unusual yet professional playstyle.

Hades4U, please understand posts before you reply to them. That may help you look less unintelligent.

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by T1mmay » September 10, 2013 4:27pm | Report
If Dendi is not a strong Pudge player I don't think there's a word in the English language to describe how bad everyone else is with him, and how bad every professional player who's ever played against him is as they seem to lose quite a lot when Dendi goes Pudge....

T1mmay

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sulaxrox » September 10, 2013 4:52pm | Report
Incredible pudge player, but I don't think orange and alliance banned pudge at all, needless to say:
A) Dendi snowballed multiple times in the international with pudge, only the biggest stage for dota, and fattest prize pool in e sports so yea he's pretty ****ing boss on pudge.
B) the life loss from minimal rot usage to last hit is rather insubstantial, they're not talking about leaving rot on, they're saying switching it on in order to finish creeps that are low.
C) Dendi is a pro that has won several thousand dollars when it comes to judging his play with a particular hero I don't think you or anyone else not remotely close to the same calibur as him can judge his skill, that'd be like an 8yr old pee wee football linebacker criticizing Brian Urlacher, just doesn't have any weight.
D) look at the teams, namely Tongfu and LGD.cn, Dendi destroyed with pudge, so if he's a bad pudge, I guess those guys are even worse players eh?
Step 1: Pick Bristleback
Step 2: type in all chat:"GL hf"
Step 3: solo offlane
Step 4: first blood triple kill solo vs trilane
Step 5: continue head butting keyboard
Step 6: don't care, Bristleback doesn't give a ****
Step 7: screenshot repeated: BB OP comments in all chat
Step 8: alternate games with Slark pick

sulaxrox

Notable (6)
Steam: sulaxrox
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tyerker » September 23, 2013 2:31pm | Report
Hades is so pro. Pu12e, you are far too casual for all these tryhards. You wish you were such a tryhard. I don't care how many screenshots of Beyond Godlike you have.

You freaking casual... Probably doesn't even turn of VSync LOLOL.

Tyerker

Notable (2)
Steam: Tyerker
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AngeloBangelo » September 23, 2013 8:06pm | Report
Dendi may be on a team or whatever (I forgot their name). Pu12e not only is on TaX Collectors (One of the top teams in the US and but he invented "The Underground Railroad" (His world famous ganking technique), and of course his pushing (FOSHO) strat.

If professional players are banning Pudge, and Pu12e says that it's a waste of a ban, it's a waste of a ban. You have to listen to top tier advice when you're given the chance guys.

1. Dendi is on a no name team.

2. Dendi has never went 51-0 as NS.

Please respect the professional players on our forums. Take your notepad out.

Edit: I just googled Dendi's team and it's called "Na`Vi". Never heard of them. When is TaX Collectors making it to the International btw?

AngeloBangelo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (50)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ubernana » September 24, 2013 12:41am | Report
#AngeloBengelo, can't say I've heard just as much of Pu12e in the professional scene as with Dendi. Not saying Pu12e is bad, I don't know him. But please, your comment above is making you look like a fool, unless your comment is a joke. I don't think you'll have that many believing in you when you talk about the proffesional scene, and don't know who Na'Vi is. And no, I'm not a Na'Vi fanboy.

#Pu12e, do you have any links to videos of the "The Underground Railroad" and the (FOSHO) strat? I'm pretty curious to see what it is! :)

ubernana

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AbsolF » September 24, 2013 1:22am | Report
ubernana wrote:

*things*

I'm pretty sure it's all sarcasm.

AbsolF

Notable (14)
Steam: Seth Rosenwell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » September 24, 2013 1:28am | Report
Okay Pu12e, you know how to show these n00bs. Bring out the 52-0 Pudge Guide!!! 8D

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AngeloBangelo » September 24, 2013 1:55am | Report
ubernana wrote:

#AngeloBengelo, can't say I've heard just as much of Pu12e in the professional scene as with Dendi. Not saying Pu12e is bad, I don't know him. But please, your comment above is making you look like a fool, unless your comment is a joke. I don't think you'll have that many believing in you when you talk about the proffesional scene, and don't know who Na'Vi is. And no, I'm not a Na'Vi fanboy.

#Pu12e, do you have any links to videos of the "The Underground Railroad" and the (FOSHO) strat? I'm pretty curious to see what it is! :)

Indeed. I was joking. It's hard to detect sarcasm through text, I suppose. My bad. -_-

All good Pudge players use rot to last hit. It's pretty common.

Mr. Pu12e: I'm quite aware of your standing in Tax CollectorS (As you've invited me to it, which I've had to decline unfortunately). I happen to know a player who is an AMAZING pudge. Probably the best you'll ever see, minus Dendi. I think it would be really cool to play a CM game with you and the best players in TaX CollectorS so that you could maybe see the validity of using rot for last hits (This Pudge player does it quite consistently early on). Maybe I could even see your NS mid versus him (Hopefully you don't go 51-0 against my team. That'd be quite embarrassing for us!).

I've added you for some friendly CM scrims. We will ALWAYS Pudge middle (Simply to demonstrate last hitting with rot). I think that uploading the games to Youtube like I did with the Canada Cup games (Which we went 10-0 in) would be really helpful for the community! Just add and we'll try to set something up soon hopefully!

Looking forward to our games! ^_^

Also, as far as last hitting goes: Normally you'll want to get some branches and a gauntlet with tangos. You should have enough strength to last hit. Don't go in for denies or anything too early. Your main concern is getting to 600 for a fast bottle. From there it's a lot of soaking up EXP, then spamming smokes asap for side lane ganks. You've got to stay REALLY active with Pudge. Pudge will lose his lane against almost any hero.

He's played very much like a long lane BH. He can't farm. Has low lane presence. Can't really trade hits. But once you're 6-7, you go to the side lanes and it doesn't matter how badly you lost your lane. You make up for it by leveling the side lanes, while crippling theirs through EXP and gold loss. Plus the loss of the correct hero (Like a kotl) can disrupt their ability to defend pushes. Once people are afraid of hooks, all it takes is Pudge waddling back and forth between creeps to make them constantly re position themselves.

Cliffs:
-Bottle is your first priority
-Lose your lane
-Don't worry!
-Gank side lanes

AngeloBangelo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (50)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » September 24, 2013 2:23am | Report
I think 20 tangos are enough

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved