Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Shadow Demon + Terrorblade Combo

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Shadow Demon + Terrorblade Combo 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 22, 2014 7:44am | Report
Shadow Demon
3-0-3-0 by 6

Terrorblade
1-2-3-0 by 6

Of course, the skillbuild is flexible.

But some other day I was playing this combo with a friend, and maxed Disruption first for the more illusion damage. Me and Terrorblade rekt tower in 10 seconds.

So what do you think about this?
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » October 24, 2014 3:59pm | Report
You'd get more from maxing Soul Catcher than Disruption as the latter isn't very good with extra points in the early-game. Plus, you can increase Metamorphosis damage which is a lot.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 24, 2014 5:16pm | Report
Terathiel wrote:

You'd get more from maxing Soul Catcher than Disruption as the latter isn't very good with extra points in the early-game. Plus, you can increase Metamorphosis damage which is a lot.

Its not about the kills. Its about the tower damage
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » October 24, 2014 9:27pm | Report
That's fine but beggars the question of how you get to their towers. Generally, you kill their offlaner(s) or force a rotation. Besides, for tower damage, Veno + TB or support Leshrac + TB is better.

Shadow Demon is generally a better guy to roam with anyway.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » October 25, 2014 12:59am | Report
It doesn't sound bad, my only problem is why put 1 point into Reflection, wouldn't a third point into Conjure Image work better for the extra 10% damage (which isn't much) but still.
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 25, 2014 1:13am | Report
Zerak Kyria wrote:

It doesn't sound bad, my only problem is why put 1 point into Reflection, wouldn't a third point into Conjure Image work better for the extra 10% damage (which isn't much) but still.

value point. and as mentioned above, the skillbuild is flexible
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CapnDaft » October 25, 2014 7:17am | Report
Well you know
Earthshaker
Yeah... but either way it could be really neat eheh
Spoiler: Click to view

CapnDaft

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (8)
Steam: Captain Daft
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » October 25, 2014 7:54am | Report
Not only Earthshaker, but also Outworld Devourer and potentially a Kunkka Magnus combo.

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Seagull » October 25, 2014 8:44am | Report
I'd like to point out to the people that suggest Earthshaker against this strategy that you can just go full rat/slow siege mode with this and just let the army of illusions shred towers into pieces. You don't have to be there yourself. However this in my opinion is more of a late-game strat, as it requires a lot of levels for Shadow Demon which is going to take quite some time. I think this sounds like a great idea, gonna try it out :D

Seagull

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (9)
Steam: HAEÆ
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » October 25, 2014 9:00am | Report
Shadow Demon + Terrorblade is more of a late game combo, so you don't need to max Disruption and Terrorblade's illusions early on. Even in competitive, I've seen TB and SB being drafted together as first picks more than once: if you are 40-50 minutes into the game, you can actually break towers and barracks by sending Disrupted illusions under the enemy tier 3. It's even more unfair than Naga Siren.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved