Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Posibility of a support Terrorblade?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Posibility of a support Terrorblade? 26 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » November 20, 2014 1:34am | Report
Next time
You will welcome me for real.
Or maybe in another universe.

I found some reason in learning a thing or two.
See you at my blog posts!
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » November 20, 2014 3:04am | Report
this isnt kyfoid btw guys.

the tone and style of writing is starkly contrasting. the wording is incredibly different.

this guy sounds like English is his second language. where kyfoid wrote with educated intelligence, though he wrote about ******ed theories. this guy writes with barriers and stance and doesnt seem as "newmeta". he actually writes like someone on this forum though i wont point fingers. it was a nice try but i know the idiosyncrasies of the written language.

i bet my 5 arcanes this isnt kyfoid.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » November 20, 2014 3:48am | Report
Ahh the old human habit.
They just cant belive that people can change.
Btw i am writing on mobile hence the change in style or would you like if i quote some visionaries? I am learning to speak Japanese so the syntax is spilling over to my language.

I took a five month hiatus from posting on this forum, although first few months were full of hate and woe towards the game itself, I gave it a second chance. I found a mentor and jumped into the real joys of theory crafting. I still believe agility scaling in game is broken as it doesn't reward with any real survivability and spammability with spells, however i made peace with it.

In a sentence; i changed, maybe for good or for bad i dont know but I would really like to give my two cents to new players.

You can assume that i fell on my head and came back renewed if it comforts you. And you can keep your five arcanas; i dont want them.

PS: if u don't wanna believe, it is fine by me. You can remember me as the hoax of that chap who once made forays into "new meta".
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » November 20, 2014 4:02am | Report
I checked his dotabuff, and it seems to me like his builds are actually pretty legit!

http://en.dotabuff.com/players/119410963

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » November 20, 2014 4:11am | Report
I really missed you porygon
Glad to hear from you again!
However, in the interest of this thread please dont diverge from the topic at hand and make this about me. Next thing we know i get a lecture from mods on thread hijacking.

I do like your signature. The way you have paid homage to my old ways is endearing.
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » November 20, 2014 4:20am | Report
GIFF THEORY CRAFTING
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElDiablo » November 20, 2014 4:26am | Report
This actually may be the real kyfoid but i'm not 100% sure. There are double boots builds and also triple drums but those are really old games.
Master of the hidden art of typoing and the greatest enemy of RNGesus

Check out my second hero idea Izinaga the Guardian

ElDiablo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: ElDiablo
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » November 20, 2014 4:30am | Report
Friends,
I suggest you create a new thread on whether it is really me or not. Please dont hijack this thread i would really feel bad if that happened at my expense. I have another id i play on, carries mostly. Will upload dotabuff tomorrow.

I am not trolling this time so please give me a chance to be a part of this community.
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » November 20, 2014 4:42am | Report

I am not trolling this time so please give me a chance to be a part of this community.

Well for one I would like you to post at least ONE comment on the original account.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Romark14 » November 20, 2014 4:50am | Report
Im learning Japanese as well, but i dont keep spilling over into 日本語 every second. 私は differentiate between 言語 and how コンテキストと文の構造が異なっている.

In all seriousness, i agree with Smuggles:

Smuggels wrote:

this guy sounds like English is his second language. where kyfoid wrote with educated intelligence, though he wrote about ******ed theories. this guy writes with barriers and stance and doesnt seem as "newmeta". he actually writes like someone on this forum though i wont point fingers. it was a nice try but i know the idiosyncrasies of the written language.
Dimonychan wrote:

Split-puhing <- when you do it.
Rat doto <- when enemy does it.

Romark14

Notable (7)
Steam: Romark14

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved