Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Personal best hero?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Personal best hero? 51 posts - page 5 of 6
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » August 15, 2014 11:34am | Report
Fumbles16x wrote:

I didn't realize I like tanky heroes so much.

Yep, that's the point. I discovered that too recently. Tanky heroes let you get away even with most serious mistakes while squishy heroes won't. I think heroes recommended to newbies should be durable/have an escape so mistakes are not so punishing.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » August 15, 2014 11:37am | Report
Since this thread is already necroed I see no reason to not post on it!

Personal best is Crystal Maiden, she is my favourite too.
I have above 50% winrate for sure but it seems dotabuff is down so I can't check to see what it actually is.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » August 15, 2014 5:54pm | Report
Im rather new to the game, but I really like my Shadow Shaman. Still needs practice though.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jamesShajam » August 17, 2014 2:24am | Report
I end up wrecking with Medusa I have a 75% winrate with her, and most of the time I do ancients!!
Just shows how much of a scrub i am...
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

jamesShajam

Notable (5)
Steam: ShaJam
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » August 17, 2014 2:34am | Report
Centaur Warrunner is my best hero; too bad I rarely get to play him.

I always like the tanky initiating heroes. Also he is the only hero that I have played that has single handedly turned around games through my kills.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » August 17, 2014 4:22am | Report
It's hard to say... my best hero would be any hard carry bar Lone Druid and Gyrocopter, but I'm also able to pull off 4-spell combos with Invoker without blinking...

Best hard carry would probably be Spectre.

Best carry would be Doom Bringer.

Best mid is an easy Invoker.

Best offlaner would be Nature's Prophet but compared to my Phoenix there isn't much competition.

Best (albeit only) utility hero would be Enigma.

Best support is probably Ancient Apparition, I hardly ever play support.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Alfred J Kack » August 20, 2014 3:25am | Report
Wraith King and Bloodseeker, if i don't have bad days or play with ******s. Blood can be played mid, Wraith not. Wraith was my first hero and i started to play Blood because, ..., yes i wanted to stomp. Most of the time it works. I also have a very good feeling with doom bringer and i like his playstyle very much, but i haven't played enough matches yet with him. Last but not least: Timbersaw and Death Prophet, seem similar to me. I played them very early in my "career" as well and i have become much better with them, while they are also fun to play!
Alfredo is coming!

Alfred J Kack

Steam: Alfred J. Kack
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by baloneyhambacon » August 22, 2014 4:27am | Report
Lich Treant Protector Necrophos
Like a BOSS!

baloneyhambacon

Notable (2)
Steam: HamSandwich
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » August 22, 2014 11:58am | Report
Jakiro It's just op.

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » August 22, 2014 9:38pm | Report
Enigma, Ancient Apparition, Shadow Demon. Obviously I like my supports :)

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved