Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Omni Played all wrong?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Omni Played all wrong? 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by NiCeGuY » February 7, 2014 2:39am | Report
I Like Omni played in lane whit Weawer... get him upp tight and harassing and then putt down your heal... Crazy good level 1-3 harras

NiCeGuY

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PeachFuzz » February 7, 2014 11:06am | Report
T1mmay wrote:

Omni offlane doesn't work in my opinion. He's not like bounty hunter or dark Seer where they have methods of getting farm or a good escape. His heal will not be able to sustain him until it's at least level 2 and by that time he hold be dead or out of xp range.

So if omni needs farm and can't offlane, anyone ever thought mid would be a good place for him? He can't be easily harassed offlane, will get a bottle to help with mana. I think this is the lane for him, although he is not like most other mids.

EG.Demon used to play Omni offlane all the time in competitive. It definitely works out.

PeachFuzz

Notable (11)
Steam: PeachFuzz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved