Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Im gonna try something stupid on sven

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Im gonna try something stupid on sven 11 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » September 17, 2014 11:33pm | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

On paper, it works perfectly.
It increases not only your single target damage, but your Great Cleave damage as well. Since cleave damage is based on the damage ACTUALLY done to your target, damage is based on the damage dealt after armor reduction, so cleave damage is amplified as well.
In practice...I usually think that Sven needs attack speed more than other things, though.
Medallion of Courage -> Desolator -> Assault Cuirass Sven sounds really good actually : -18 armor! I used to build Lone Druid this way, it was pretty sick.

Great Cleave actually works otherwise - cleave damage ignores armor of any enemy hero it does affect. So deso+moc is never a way to go, since Sven is mostly about pure damage+as.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved