Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Damage % Draft, featuring Tiny and Sven.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Damage % Draft, featuring Tiny and Sven. 17 posts - page 2 of 2

Poll Question:

Is this draft idea feasible?
Yes
Yes if you change some hero picks.
No
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » April 12, 2015 4:17pm | Report

Here is the heroes with the test. Morph's damage output is overall slightly lower than (the main) Terrorblade's, but like Tiny, he has virtually no downtime. 2 builds were used, one that maximized agility, and one with a BKB and Daedalus, since both seem popular.

Meepo is also there, but he can't use Empower, so I propose that for a Meepo draft, we switch out offlane Magnus with Elder Titan, since ET's synergy with Meepo is sick.

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » April 13, 2015 1:38am | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Did you count all the Agility he gets from Morph Agility gain?

I don't think so, 'cus when I play Morphling, I hit for 400 by the time I get those.

Why Satanic on Morph?

EDIT: 6-slotted Morphling

Travels, Skadi, Linkens/BKB, Manta/Ethereal, Butterfly, Monkey King Bar, no?

Gotta remember that Morph Agility gain only works out to an extra 66 base damage and attack speed. Terrorblade gets +80 damage from Metamorphorous and has higher base damage to begin with.

And Satanic on Morph? Because he hits like a truck and it mitigates his low HP pool? I don't see why you wouldn't get it.

Playing against AA doesn't count.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » April 13, 2015 2:57am | Report
Cuttleboss wrote:

Here is the heroes with the test. Morph's damage output is overall slightly lower than (the main) Terrorblade's, but like Tiny, he has virtually no downtime. 2 builds were used, one that maximized agility, and one with a BKB and Daedalus, since both seem popular.

Meepo is also there, but he can't use Empower, so I propose that for a Meepo draft, we switch out offlane Magnus with Elder Titan, since ET's synergy with Meepo is sick.

MKB?

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » April 13, 2015 3:07am | Report
Why would you get MKB on Morphling? It gives no stats and without evasion it sucks.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » April 13, 2015 2:11pm | Report
Terathiel wrote:

Why would you get MKB on Morphling? It gives no stats and without evasion it sucks.

Well, that was assuming the fact that your enemies are smart enough to buy evasion.

Daedalus doesn't give stats either, does it?

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » April 14, 2015 1:24am | Report
No it does not, but illusions can crit. That's pretty ****in' huge on a Morphling illusion.

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » April 26, 2015 5:55pm | Report
Taking down t2's in 3 hits... jesus christ hes a monster.
Mood of the Day

T_T

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved