Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Builds

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Builds 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » April 2, 2014 1:16pm | Report
The problem with spectre is that she can't farm well in dual lane v dual lane which is the standard pub normally. She also needs levels since haunt isn't good unless you have items or have points into desolate. Shes like AM, you need to farm up vanguand/drums radiance before you really become effective. She also gets bursted down pretty easily if she goes straight radiance rush. ITs why you play her like an AM in a way.

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hagwill » April 2, 2014 9:51pm | Report
Just a Quick question, HD HH TD, what does this mean? And thx for the feedback, all of your feedback!:D

Hagwill

Steam: Hagwill
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » April 3, 2014 1:01am | Report
Hagwill wrote:

Just a Quick question, HD HH TD, what does this mean? And thx for the feedback, all of your feedback!:D

They dont ring a bell instantly but HD could be helm of the dominator. (or high defenition =D)
HH could be heavens halberd.
TD was usually meant a tower defense gamemode in warcraft 3, but since we dont have that (YET!) in dota 2 i could mean that someone want to defend a certain tower?

But these acronyms arent really that mainstream so i think they are not that important.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hermanelig » April 3, 2014 2:37am | Report
Hagwill wrote:

I presume you talk about the abbreviations on Dotabuffs Matchoverview. Just hover your mouse over them to see the explanations but here for you:

HD is Hero Damage: The damage this hero dealt on any other heroes (maybe selfdamage is included?)
HH is Hero Healing: The total healing (Items and Skills) done by this hero
TD is Tower Damage: Damage dealt to Towers by this hero

Hermanelig

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » April 3, 2014 2:45am | Report
Hermanelig wrote:

I presume you talk about the abbreviations on Dotabuffs Matchoverview. Just hover your mouse over them to see the explanations but here for you:

HD is Hero Damage: The damage this hero dealt on any other heroes (maybe selfdamage is included?)
HH is Hero Healing: The total healing (Items and Skills) done by this hero
TD is Tower Damage: Damage dealt to Towers by this hero

Ah ofcourse, this is it.
I was thinking about things people say not dotabuff.
Ignore my last comment then :P

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hagwill » April 3, 2014 6:48am | Report
Thx for that mate!

Hagwill

Steam: Hagwill

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved