Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best Tri-lane

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Best Tri-lane 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » September 16, 2014 12:42pm | Report
I love my Undying Skywrath Mage and Gyrocopter lane. It's good all around imo, and you can run it as an aggressive tri as well.

If Gyrocopter handles the lane, Skywrath Mage can roam and Undying can farm some pulls for dem levels, in case you safelane it.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » September 17, 2014 4:05am | Report
Sanvitch wrote:

Well I mean, you keep them behind the tower, and take there tower while your at it with Liquid Fire. Then force them behind the tier 2 tower, and force rotations. It's definately an very aggresive option.

I'd even say it works out to be more aggresive than Dual Breath, because you can clear out the outer towers as fast as a Pugna. It's one of the reasons Virtus Pro did so well for a while, because they ran core Jakiro with even just a Skywrath Mage to entirely force out solo laners, and then take all the towers stupidly quickly.

OT: I'm still a fan of tradtional tri-lanes like Mirana + Bane/ Shadow Demon + 1 other Hero with a stun.

It's simply, it's deadly, it's versatile, and it works.

Heck, EG actually ran Jakiro offlane to get his levels up quickly. Then it became a game of whack-a-tower

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved