Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best late game heroes (if farmed well)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Best late game heroes (if farmed well) 28 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BHOUSXZ » July 18, 2014 4:07am | Report
Everyone's opinion is accepted

BHOUSXZ

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » July 18, 2014 4:10am | Report
Hm, well surely this would be all carries, considering they're weak early and strong late game, that's why they are carries. If you're talking about personal favourites then Luna. Pushes lanes like a bawss and takes those rax like a bawss. :p

She gets easy farm too. :)

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BHOUSXZ » July 18, 2014 4:15am | Report
I just encounter an ancient apparition that owned us during late game it's pretty embarssing that aa pretty much had a free farm on the mid lane

BHOUSXZ

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » July 18, 2014 4:24am | Report
We had pretty much the same thread a while ago.

Carries: naga, spectre, medusa.

Initiators/utility: batrider, elder titan, dark seer, enigma, prophet, storm spirit.

Supports: ancient apparition, dazzle, wisp.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » July 18, 2014 4:39am | Report
Faceless void, I guess. (Cue the arguments and fails about this choice)

Yes I know without Chronosphere, he is kinda lacklustre, but combined with his bash, dodge, and slow? Hell, even without his ulti he could probably beat spectre in 1v1.

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » July 18, 2014 4:59am | Report
Oh, best late game heroes, not just carries xP

Crystal Maiden then, check this out: http://dotabuff.com/matches/766842900

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by El_Alabe » July 18, 2014 5:00am | Report
PL, push all 3 lane at same time and submerge all your opponent alone, without even being there!XD

El_Alabe

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » July 18, 2014 6:30am | Report
Depends on your play style - PL and Naga will push better than any other heroes, also they can slowly take down enemy base, while Void, Spectre and Medusa will just rape teamfights with 6 slots, especially Medusa and Spectre. Alchemist and Troll aren't your typical late game hard carries, but 1v1 they will rape anyone permabashing them with 5 attacks/second, provided their team allow them to do that.

I think that PL and Naga > other carries in late game, but dota isn't 1v1 game and we also must consider other picks when talking about late game carries. Farmed medusa will probably kill farmed naga or PL, but that doesn't mean she will win game against these heroes if they play well.

Also if we're talking about all heroes in dotka, not only carries, then Omniknight > everyone. This ******ed kid can keep your team and base alive for 20 seconds with aghanim and refresher.

Also about initiators - Enigma and Dark Seer. Both of them scale very well into late game, Enigma with his % damage, and Dark Seer with illusions that deal 140% of hero damage.
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » July 18, 2014 7:55am | Report
Doom Bringer, because he can kick anyone's arse! 8{D

Seriously though, I know Doom has a long Cooldown, but Doom Bringer can end up pretty Tanky once he gets some Armour, and Devour brings flexible Utility (the right Creep for the right Situation), as well as ensuring he can Outfarm a lot of Carries. Lvl? Death is also amazing in the Late Game when everyone is lvl25, it's 20% Max HP as Damage every 8 seconds is nothing to scoff at. 8{)

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyle The Great » July 18, 2014 8:15am | Report
Troll Warlord, why? Because of the 90% miss chance( Butterfly + whirling axes). Hes also a very fast farmer and can push towers quickly thanks to Battle Trance. Hes also very good at harassing, just change to melee to "attack" a creep then quicly change to range then attack the opposing hero

He can also kill roshan at lvl 7(2-0-4-1 skill build), he just needs power threads and Helm of the Dominator/vladimirs offering. Hes one of only a few heroes that can change attack type!(range to melee and vice versa)

In short, Troll Warlord is a badass you dont want to meet alone 8

Kyle The Great

Notable (2)
Steam: ♣ ♥ Kyle_The_Great ♥ ♣
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved