Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Any ideas to up Windrunner's damage?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Any ideas to up Windrunner's damage? 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DriversHigh » April 16, 2013 1:26pm | Report
I like the Desolator suggestion, would really make her a tower wrecking machine as well.
Guess the next step is to up her farm if she's gonna get Orchid Desolator Monkey King Bar ;)

Seriously, thanks for all the suggestions, will give them a try.

DriversHigh

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » April 17, 2013 3:55am | Report
If you want to be more of a carry,you could also try lifesteal.But be careful,as it doesn't work with Desolator or any other orb effect.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sansheva » April 26, 2013 2:45pm | Report
ty for the tip and the link, i search the forum for a guide not finding it, i just played a fantastic windstyle tonight but i had 1 quitter and 1 feeder... :(((. A lot of suggested guide report also Shiva's Guard but it's a little bit dangerous for the gold to have and 2 secret items, i am choozy bout that

sansheva

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by L0bstz0r » April 30, 2013 4:07pm | Report
windrunner sure is a fun her to play and she has good carry AND support/utility potential..... since i personally dont have too much experience with her and this is a damage-oriented build, what about an aganims scepter?!

L0bstz0r

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: L0bstz0r
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jawbreaker261 » June 21, 2013 10:59am | Report
Agh's is good if you're going for the dps/carry build. Works great with deso for ridiculously fast tower kills (think well-farmed Clinkz) Crit or MKB for dps after that.

jawbreaker261

Notable (4)
Steam: jawbreaker261
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Droes » June 24, 2013 4:34am | Report
when I play windrunner as semi carry, i get a Null Talisman and a Ring of Basilius
together with Phase Boots. this is a nice extra damage for early game + some more int and mana regen to spam spells.

after i get those 3 i kinda rush Linken's Sphere (as it gives you incredible survivabilty together with windwalk, also it solves your mana issue)

or i rush an Eye of Skadi wich will also give you alot more mana to cast spells, and some int wich will give you damage.

ALSO the main reason i get Eye of Skadi is that it DOES NOT require scepter to affect your ulti, that's right, Eye of Skadi is active during your ulti WITHOUT scepter

after getting either and Eye or a Sphere (or both :p) i end up with some situationals:
MKB is a very good choice imo
tho force staff is awesome too.

i wouldn't go for too much pure dmg as you are still a support in some ways and are most rendable supporting your team (F.e. slowing the enemies running away with your eye of skadi so that your team can catch up and kill.)
Life is really simple, but we insist in making it complicated.
~Confucius

Droes

Notable (3)
Steam: Goddamn Hippie
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » June 24, 2013 4:55pm | Report
I figure that this is obvious but I guess not. Just pick up a Dagon and you should be fine. Scale the Dagon accordingly.

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Saryu » June 25, 2013 3:38pm | Report
Phase Boots
Orchid Malevolence
Daedalus
Desolator
Monkey King Bar
Divine Rapier

Saryu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved