Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Razer's Naga Hex

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Razer's Naga Hex 23 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » January 14, 2012 12:40pm | Report
Yea the regular Razor Naga works perfectly fine and it has more buttons, I use it and have no problems.

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Whated » January 24, 2012 1:27am | Report
Really loving the look and the buttons! Buying it when it comes to Finland!
If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction.
Joseph Goebbels

Whated

Notable (12)
Steam: Whated
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destoration » January 29, 2012 2:06pm | Report
This looks really nice actually. The naga is a interesting mouse but as others have mentions has too many buttons. I don't understand how someone can use all of them without pressing the wrong one all the time. The hex with the buttons arranged in a circle seems much easier to work with.

Destoration

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by No Hero » February 3, 2012 8:23am | Report
With my Naga I always align the the buttons up how the spell buttons align on the screen. This way I have a visual representation of how my buttons work. I thinks the middle button on here would be a great starting place to keep your thumb, and you could have a spell there you use a lot like you boots or one of your QWE. It would be simple to feel witch way to go because you moved from the starting point (aka middle button). Bottom button would be my ulti, Forward would be my stun(because I always picture myself throwing a stun forward). Top and bottom buttons would just be random items.

No Hero

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cogrum » February 3, 2012 1:36pm | Report
My only problem with any of the razer mice with buttons on the side, like the naga, is that the mouse is tiny and it get's very uncomfortable to use on a long term basis.

Cogrum

Steam: |Fever| Cogrum
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Buford » February 5, 2012 7:40am | Report
Doesn't seem very fitting to be honest...i'd rather have a naga(more buttons)

Buford

Steam: rustypage
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Two1ArmedKoreans » February 13, 2012 11:42pm | Report
I have the MMO one, the Naga (still awesome for everything!) and trust me guys it WRECKS! 17 buttons is crazy! I call couriers without my keyboard! Your right hand thumb has fast as hell acces to every slot in you inventory. Also, the mouse itself is incrdible. I have trouble playing Dota at friends houses on their computers because their mice have friction. Fusion is correct.
Nerf Iron Branch

Two1ArmedKoreans

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xiron » February 24, 2012 11:42am | Report
Not my kind of mouse. I like ma G500

Xiron

Notable (4)
Steam: kindz_pd_
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Aedroth » March 29, 2012 10:29am | Report
I couldn't stand using this mouse just because I use my mouse for other games as well. I play FPS, MMORPG, MOBA's and RTS and haveing a mouse just for one game type wouldn't cut it lol. and plus I am more of Steel series fan but if I would win this mouse from somewhere I would take it but I wouldn't buy one.

Aedroth

Steam: Tyrellbennett
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Iratesniper » March 29, 2012 6:10pm | Report
Xiron wrote:

Not my kind of mouse. I like ma G500

Same here, I love it.

Iratesniper

Notable (5)
Steam: Iratesniper

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved