Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Halloween :D

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Halloween :D 22 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » November 4, 2014 6:46am | Report
Welps, I guess I fed the troll :(
Oh well, better say sorry then lol
But still.... not too good of a joke, some other peeps who don't know him might take it personally and get angry (which my result to some insults on him)
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElDiablo » November 4, 2014 7:32am | Report
I played and drank with my friends. So not that special.
Master of the hidden art of typoing and the greatest enemy of RNGesus

Check out my second hero idea Izinaga the Guardian

ElDiablo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: ElDiablo
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jamesShajam » November 4, 2014 9:23am | Report
Yzreel wrote:

I.... don't know if you're kidding or being totally serious, but I'll say this rather than someone saying it in a much harsher manner (well, except if you don't want to, which is all fine):

Spoiler: Click to view

Well, anyway, sorry if I totally overreact or hurt your feeling.

The difference is that in a forum you should look at threads and post but you don't barge into a hotel room. I'm 13 myself and I think that it's ok but I think we should keep this kind of stuff away because many (if not most) people who play dota ARE under 18. If the thread 'can be for everyone' then surely this isn't appropriate for younger children.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

jamesShajam

Notable (5)
Steam: ShaJam
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » November 4, 2014 12:31pm | Report
Smuggels wrote:

hey Unscathed ....

just for you

your welcome.

Smuggles. You just made my A-list. +rep

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Moodkill » November 4, 2014 2:25pm | Report
Smuggles officially hit "666" posts, ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Moodkill

Notable (9)
Steam: Moodkill
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » November 6, 2014 10:14pm | Report
Yzreel wrote:

I.... don't know if you're kidding or being totally serious, but I'll say this rather than someone saying it in a much harsher manner (well, except if you don't want to, which is all fine):

Spoiler: Click to view

Well, anyway, sorry if I totally overreact or hurt your feeling.

Basically my life

Did one TINY thing wrong

And everybody ganged up on me

This is why I like Seinfeld

Its a joke by the way

And you know what?

Im a ****ing ******. Everything in my life is full of wrongness and mistakes. No joke here. Serious.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » November 6, 2014 11:37pm | Report
awww scathy we love ya bro haha keep playing a top notch lion support and you will never go wrong!! haha

but if your feeling down ill give you a quote that all ways makes me feel good :D

"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle you are. you are the sum of millions of trillions of possibilities, everything had to exactly happen in a special, perfect and exact way for you to be made, atoms from far reaches of the universe had to travel millions of light years to come together hundreds of years ago to make your great great granfather so you could be made hundreds of years later. the infinite possibilities contained within the universe decided that you would be made. you are with out a doubt, completely and utterly unique."

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » November 7, 2014 12:46am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

awww scathy we love ya bro haha keep playing a top notch lion support and you will never go wrong!! haha

but if your feeling down ill give you a quote that all ways makes me feel good :D

"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle you are. you are the sum of millions of trillions of possibilities, everything had to exactly happen in a special, perfect and exact way for you to be made, atoms from far reaches of the universe had to travel millions of light years to come together hundreds of years ago to make your great great granfather so you could be made hundreds of years later. the infinite possibilities contained within the universe decided that you would be made. you are with out a doubt, completely and utterly unique."

I dont play Lion anymore. # Treant Protector Get Rekt]

Thanks for the quote. So.... where did you get it?

dont open this

Smuggels wrote:

hey Unscathed ....

just for you

your welcome.

Young I may be, but oblivious I. Am. Not.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » November 7, 2014 5:08am | Report
Not much you know, but want you much my young padawan.\\

And, you definitely have multi personality disorder.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » November 7, 2014 5:25am | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

Not much you know, but want you much my young padawan.\\

Not sure what that meant
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

And, you definitely have multi personality disorder.

Now how do you know that?
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved