Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forum Improv Game: Scenes From a Hat

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Forum Improv Game: Scenes From a Hat 24 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » November 6, 2014 9:28am | Report
Hey guys, BK here and I thought it would be fun to start another forum game. For those of you who have watched the TV show "whose line is it anyways" you might already know what this game is, but I am going to take a little bit of a different spin on it.

Basically how the game is going to work. I am going to give a topic like "Things you would say to a person to make them move off of a bench", after the topic is given you guys have 24 hours to submit your entries and whoever has the most humorous response for that day wins. We then repeat the process as long as we think this is entertaining.

An example would be:

Topic: "Things you would say to a person to make them move off of a bench."

Response: "You know the paint is still wet right?"

So lets get started shall we?

Today's Topic: "Funny food name combinations"

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CapnDaft » November 6, 2014 11:14am | Report
"Oh, hey jane, uh I mean roxane, uh I mean..."
Spoiler: Click to view

CapnDaft

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (8)
Steam: Captain Daft
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » November 6, 2014 7:22pm | Report
"So, who's up for a 3 way?"
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » November 6, 2014 7:39pm | Report
"im amazed at how good your mum is looking nowadays considering she has you two for daughters"

EDIT:

this is extra funny because ive had 2 of my ex's and my (at the time) current gf at the same party before .....

two words

****ing Awkward.

Still i had a great time :D

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eightfold » November 6, 2014 8:00pm | Report
"World War 3 in 3..2.."
There's no earthy way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly Reaper mowing?! YES! The danger must be growing! For the rowers keep on rowing! And there's certainly not showing ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!

Hit that Rep button, you know you want to.

Eightfold

Notable (9)
Steam: Lord Indoril Nerevar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » November 6, 2014 10:18pm | Report
"I think im having an erection"
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » November 7, 2014 11:17am | Report
Alrighty, time for the winner of day 1:

Winner = Zerak Kyria

Response: "So, who's up for a 3 way?"

This was just hilarious, I was laughing in my chair for a good 5 minutes when I saw this.

Alrighty then, time for the next topic.

Topic: "Bad wishes to ask a genie in a bottle."

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » November 7, 2014 11:22am | Report
"Am I wasting a wish?"
Okay, this wasn't creative but it's the first stupid thing that came to my mind.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eightfold » November 7, 2014 11:31am | Report
"I wish I wasn't a tomato"
There's no earthy way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly Reaper mowing?! YES! The danger must be growing! For the rowers keep on rowing! And there's certainly not showing ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!

Hit that Rep button, you know you want to.

Eightfold

Notable (9)
Steam: Lord Indoril Nerevar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zero » November 7, 2014 11:31am | Report
"I wish I could decide what to wish for..."

Zero

Steam: Zeropoint 273

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved