Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Fedorable's Big 'Ol Thread of (Dank) Memes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Fedorable's Big 'Ol Thread of (Dank) Memes 175 posts - page 14 of 18
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » November 17, 2015 10:02am | Report
Hey Ritsu i'm trying to learn to play Night Stalker, I just have a question about the skillbuild. Should I max Hunter In the Night, like how you hunted down Beesa's sister, Crippling Fear like what women feel when you stalk them, or Void like the void that's left in place of your Esports career

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » November 17, 2015 10:29am | Report

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » November 18, 2015 9:43am | Report
Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » November 18, 2015 10:41am | Report
Lmao..that one was awesome wulfstan.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » November 24, 2015 4:53pm | Report
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » November 30, 2015 11:34am | Report
For anyone that plays Hearthstone

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » November 30, 2015 5:11pm | Report
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » December 16, 2015 12:12pm | Report

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » January 6, 2016 9:06am | Report
I now have played 1322 hours of dota 2, my dank levels are rising

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » February 29, 2016 8:56am | Report
You pick the Memer. You tell your team that you will meme. You tell your team that you will never post with them. You tell your team that you will ****post. You do this in a nice way because you are "ironic" ****poster and you want free upboats. You buy hi sir it's your brother, HO HO HA HA, Troll Warlord in that exact order. You go memeing. You get: 700 upboats, 0-4-2-0 upvotes. You have: slahsher, ODPixel, 6.83, dank memes. You smoke and take reddit gold before 500 upboats. You time that **********er. You buy brown boots, because a good 5-position 5k mmr support can't afford more than that. You go post memes as replies or post on dota2circlejerk if there is no safe meme to get free karma with. You repeat until you are the best ****poster on r/dota2. You never meaningfully contribute ever. You never participate in meaningful discussions. Memes need no armour. Why do memes need no armour you may ask? Memes need no armour because memes never contribute; memes ****post. This is why memes need no armour. Your team memeing 4 mid? You do not meme with them. You do not go to them. You do not flame them. You are Memer and you want upboats. You have reddit gold but you use it to encourage ****posters to ****post more.. You tell your team to meme under tower. You tell your team not to use your meme. You do this in a nice way because even though memes need no memes want free upboats. If you are getting called out on your ****posting (you should be looking at your current karma and not be in a situation where it's obvious you just ****post) but if you are getting called out you know what to do: you listen to Memer and Memer tells you what? That’s right you sonofa*****: Memer tells you that "the memer danks". You pop that reddit gold, you back off and you log off. You exploit another meme or you ****post meme/smoke weed. If you don't know what to do then what do you do? That's right; you listen to Memer again and Memer tells you that "the meme ****posts" and that "memes need no armour". This does not mean "the memer contributes"; it means that the memer go ****post. You are on a thread preferably furthest away from the discussion. You are in the new section or at the hot section ****posting. You are at r/dota2circlejerk getting that upskadi timing that ****. You get reddit enchancement suit 1, 2, 3. You upgrade your reddit gold into reddit platinum. You do it in this exact order. You keep that ****posting going. You abuse the new meme whenever it's up. You keep telling everyone not to steal your memes or come to your territory. You are Memer. You are nice about it. You are ****post. You are memes. You are karma. You remember that "Memes love to ****post" in the r/dota2 subreddit because then Memes will need no armour and the wolves of Icewrack can run in circles around the subreddit. You never post. You end the game with reddit gold, platinum, and reddit cardboard and the highest amount of upboats conceivable by man.

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved