Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DAC 2015

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » DAC 2015 114 posts - page 11 of 12
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » February 2, 2015 5:11pm | Report
i realised that immediately don't worry about it :)

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 3, 2015 4:39pm | Report
DENDI SUPA MIDA SEMPAIII KAWAIII SAMMMAAAAAA

jks

whos going to win the 1v1? or has someone already won it?

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » February 5, 2015 2:38am | Report
Once again, drow useless hero confirmed.....

YAY BOYS WE WIN ALL LANES CAUSE OF HER ONE GOOD SKILL!!!
YAY BOYS I GOT LOTS OF AGI ITEMS AND AN MKB.

Oh sorry boys, i have to stand 2000 ****ing range away from any opponent and not attack anyone ever cause im made of ****ing paper.......

You can be 5k ahead before 10 minutes but it wont matter cause drow is useless after 25 minutes, and together with Q W invoker you dont have any cores that do damage.
EG needed to take a 20 minute rax with this draft, shame you cant do that in a tournament like this.....

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » February 5, 2015 3:05am | Report
Drow only carry...bad idea, too easily countered.

Do that against a PA? GG 322 draft.

Is there really no other way to do a push strategy that to pick Drow or Sniper as your main carry? It's not working that well honestly. You're completely dependent on snowballing off the early-mid game and gaining a big farm advantage because these heroes are only useful when ahead and are completely useless from behind since they can't farm. Then you need to secure Rosh and give Aegis on your guy so he doesn't get focused first, and end the game at 30-40 minutes maximum because if it goes late your Drow/Sniper gets easily outcarried by any gap closer especially with everyone buying mass blinks in late game to counter them. So it's really assuming a lot and you have a very tight execution window that honestly everyone misses so it just fails.

At least pick a secondary carry as backup? When your only damage dealer gets always focused first you're done for because you have no damage.

But seriously...if you want a snowballing/pushing hero with carry potential, why Drow/Sniper? Why not Troll Warlord? Tiny? Even Luna or Gyrocopter? I mean I get it that Dragon Knight and Lone Druid are pretty weak right now, but at least say Shadow Fiend can do what Drow and Sniper do much better IMO.

I feel like there are just better picks. Yes Drow/Sniper can win the game if they are ridiculously ahead in farm after snowballing the early game, and yes they're really good at pushing high ground, but if they fall behind even the slightest bit they essentially lose so is that really worth it?
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » February 5, 2015 3:48am | Report
Yea the only way drow works is with a visage who pretty much takes over the carry position. I honestly rather have a farmed visage then a farmed drow against 90% of lineups.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » February 5, 2015 4:00am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

Yea the only way drow works is with a visage who pretty much takes over the carry position. I honestly rather have a farmed visage then a farmed drow against 90% of lineups.

Drow support is so good with her long silence and permaslow. Why does no one try that?

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » February 5, 2015 4:18am | Report
Lone druid weak?
How
How
How
How
How
How
How
How
How
How
How
How
spoiler: click to read
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » February 5, 2015 4:28am | Report

Lone druid weak?
How
How
How
How
How
How
How
How
How
How
How
How
spoiler: click to read

With **** like Juggernaut and Troll Warlord tri-lanes running around, it's hard for him to keep up if he is the offlaner. Lone Druid isn't weak, just not viable at the moment. It's almost like how Lifestealer was viable when Dragon Knight and Lone Druid was viable, but now that both heroes have phased out of the meta, Lifestealer did too.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » February 5, 2015 4:57am | Report

Lone druid weak?
How

If you don't believe me, believe the r[A]t master himself :

He's good at pushing, which isn't that good because of this infinite glyph patch and comeback mechanics.

And he's good at killing low mobility heroes, which isn't that good either because everybody picks high mobility heroes like imba spirits right now.

Maybe one of the rare redeeming factors about him is that he wrecks Juggernaut so hard it's not even funny. Omnislash? Useless. And disables though fury.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » February 5, 2015 6:00am | Report
porygon361 wrote:

Drow support is so good with her long silence and permaslow. Why does no one try that?

for the same reason people dont play morph support, sucks in lane and ganking early.
but even then morph support is better later with a stun longer then primal roar on a 10 sec cooldown.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved