Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Announcing The Frankfurt Major

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » Announcing The Frankfurt Major 11 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » September 23, 2015 9:50pm | Report
Terathiel wrote:

Terrorblade
-Base HP regen reduced to 0.5.1
-Strength gain increased to 1.6.
-Base Agility increased to 24.
-Sunder removed.
-Reflection reverted to its old form.
Terrorblade summons a dark reflection of all enemy Heroes in the area, which slow them and deal damage.
Range: 300
Area: 500
Slow: 20%/25%/30%/35%
Duration: 5
Outgoing damage: 45%/55%/65%/75%
Cooldown: 22/18/14/10
-Metamorphosis is now his ultimate, granting 50/70/90 bonus damage and lasting for 50/55/60 seconds. No longer reduces Terrorblade's speed. While in Metamorphosis form, Terrorblade gains the Demonic Leap sub-ability.
Demonic Leap: The Marauder pounces at his target, leaping towards them. Terrorblade's illusions within 250 range of him will also perform the leap. Range: 800 Leap Distance: 500/600/700 Cooldown: 15/11/7
-New passive: Zeal. Increases Terrorblade's attack speed by 20/30/40/50 and his HP regen by 2/3/4/5. This applies to illusions.
-Conjure Image damage dealt reduced to 25%/35%/45%/55%. Damage taken reduced to 350%.
-Added an Aghanim's Scepter upgrade for Terrorblade. While under Metamorphosis, illusions of Terrorblade take 150% less damage. Metamorphosis base attack time improved to 1.45, and reduces the duration of disables on Terrorblade by 50%.

ICEFROOOOOOG

Whtever do you want with me?
Should i just make him a 3 start carry and nerf everyone to ground??
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved