Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a replay coach; 5th position support

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for a replay coach; 5th position support 40 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » September 14, 2015 6:53am | Report

there you go michi

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » September 14, 2015 7:51am | Report
Ty so much.
Well after watching that video for the first time I do indeed have a question.
If I do go to the jungle and stack camps and farm them, won't this lead to my carry destryoing the lane equilibrium or letting the enemy offlaner get farm?

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » September 14, 2015 12:17pm | Report
You said I should watch some games and other vids...any suggestions?
I could go on and post another vid but I figured out I better take a bit of time to apply those things you mentioned and make you two not even busier.
If you got time again just let me now :)

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » September 14, 2015 5:23pm | Report
michimatsch wrote:

Oh god that was a huge fail.
Did I understand posting wrong? yes no?

lmao pos. 5 with most kills. noice.

Anyway,

id like to congratulate you on playing support, too many people out there who just want to carry.

(p.s support is more fun ausually because you get to play rather than having to worry about your net worth constantly. Abaddon and Necro I pick as support and end up on godlike spress most of the time lmao)
Mood of the Day

^_^

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » September 14, 2015 5:39pm | Report
so ill try and explain it as best as i can.

you had a meepo who will poof the wave so lane equil wasnt always going to be there but when you pull right after you double pull and deny the wave you should have around 1-2 minutes to move now this is where you have to be active and think.

should i go stack? should i stay near lane? whats my lane looking like ? hows mid? is the rune coming up? a lot of those things will need to be considered.

what ill do is ill make a video of a Lion game i played last night which i think you could learn from.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1792924878

i was playing with a friend who is around 3.4ish but he is actually a lot better. ill show and talk about my decision making. the game went very very well but alas as with most games you will have someone who is considerably worse and our LC had no idea how to play which makes me think he might be an account buyer.

anyway we wer 33 kills to 7 deaths at one point in the game and i was 9-1-5 on a hard 5 lion. ill make it and post it tonight .

if you have any questions that you want me to answer ask them here and ill answer them in the video.

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AngeloBangelo » September 15, 2015 1:03am | Report
I did a cast on your WD game. I think there is a lot of useful information that MANY players can learn from. Not just you. Everything from picking the right support based on your draft and your opponents, your item choices, opponents item choices, item timing, gank timing, stacking, anticipating movement and their objectives (And how to counter their movements/objectives)... Really a lot of stuff. I hope you enjoy it. It will be up in about 2-3 hours. I will most likely make a new thread about it, since a lot of players can benefit from the advice.

AngeloBangelo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (50)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » September 15, 2015 8:35am | Report
Yup everyone can see that I was pretty much done with the game.
And I suck at Witch Doctor if I can't play a hero I can't play a hero I will do dumb things...
But I have to say one thing in my defense.
I am always forced to first pick because no one picks and I am 5th supp.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » September 15, 2015 8:51am | Report
Well and thx a lot.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » October 1, 2015 7:37am | Report
Smuggels I am afraid I have to ask for your help again. It seems like I forgot everything you said and my positioning does still suck. So I wanted to ask you kindly to do this vid for me and concentrate on my positioning. If you don't want to do it I do understand it but I would really appreciate it.
This game was strange.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » October 1, 2015 5:37pm | Report
okay :) should be able to man

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved