Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Leaderboard 5361 MMR willing to help people to get better =)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Leaderboard 5361 MMR willing to help people to get better =) 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ginosaji » June 12, 2014 12:31pm | Report
Hey, thanks for the offer to all us noobs...

I'm new, have about 150 games in, but I have alot of experience with mobas in general.

I'd like to learn any position I can to be honest. I've played alot of wraith king (both carry and support), lina, tinker, shadowshaman, viper, mirana, bounty hunter, brewmaster, and axe.

No MMR yet, although I started ranked yesterday.

I play on US servers.

I'm looking to learn as much as possible as fast as possible. I have above average mechanics (for a noob) and have been playing 4-5 games a day. The only two roles I've found unenjoyable is initiator and hard carry. I suspect that is because I'm not comfortable with them yet though, which I'd also like to remedy.

Edit:
Steam Name: gginosaji
Dota2: ginosaji
ID #:136721187

ginosaji

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Willag » June 16, 2014 2:29pm | Report
I currently have not played enough matches to be rank but i'm 3-1 in ranked matches atm. I just reently returnted to the game after playinng it since around 07. Currently practicing with my ranked team for future games but.

Main Roll is mid however I also like gank supports. I mainly mid as silencer, mag, wr, viper, storm, puck, dk, and Ta. I'm just in the processing of getting into ranked and practicing mid as much as I can. I generally find i'm a decent mid laner who just needs to practice more. I've been analyzing my mistakes and I noticed that I am weak mid feeling overly safe with who I am and underestimating my opponents damage. I usually end up becoming very strong late with good positioning and making good reads.

Name is currently [drod]Willag on dota/steam

Would love to have someone help me learn mid lane. I was a decent gold player s2 league and have gotten glad in the past on WoW so I am a decent gamer and just trying to improve.

Willag

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BaconCobra » July 23, 2014 12:02pm | Report
Hey man,

Im a new player, still learning all of the heroes and items especially. I would need help most with item builds as I believe I can practice mechanics and skill path on my own. I mostly enjoy heroes such as Faceless Void and Sniper, but would actually like to learn some support heroes (Dazzle, Undying). I am in the EST time zone, and am usually available after 9 PM every night.

Thanks,
Bacon(Nom)Cobra

BaconCobra

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Che3seK1ng » July 23, 2014 3:06pm | Report
Preferred Heroes - Safe Lane Carry/Mid (says the world lol) Faceless Void is my best hero, but I do also really enjoy anti-mage, CK, QOP, to name a couple. I usually just play a utility hero like mirana, since pubs can be so reliable ;)

Solo MMR - 2100

Region - US West/East

Anything Else - I am new to dota 2, I played HON for 3 years before recently making the switch. My knowledge of the game is far superior to my skills, so Im looking for some help on decision making and tips on item builds against the opposing team. I stream pretty often at twitch.tv/roycenold if you want to check that out. I appreciate you helping out the community

Steam ID - Che3seK1ng
Dota ID - Che3seK1ng
ID# - 103917839

Che3seK1ng

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by W0rkSpace » July 25, 2014 2:48am | Report
Heros/roles prefered: Would like to learn Lone Druid Carry (I know the basics, though microing isnt so good) and/or OD mid carry.
your solo MMR: 2050 (Starting MM too soon)
your region of choice: Can play both, though ping to the US East goes up to 140-150, which is playable for me, and Europe is around 70.

W0rkSpace

Steam: SAW_W0rkSpace
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » August 21, 2014 9:51pm | Report
I have 4.5 k mmr but still looking to improve my game. I am offering my skills as coaching to other as well which is funny, but if you could frind me id be very happy.
I prefer support, as that is what i play for my team, most support

US time zone

4.2 mmr

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » August 21, 2014 9:52pm | Report
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071777378/

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved