Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Leaderboard 5361 MMR willing to help people to get better =)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Leaderboard 5361 MMR willing to help people to get better =) 17 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AlphaQ » May 26, 2014 1:15pm | Report
Currently on leaderboard with solo queue mmr 5361, please tell me the roles/hero you would like to learn and I will contact you if I think I could do a good job coaching you. I am on USA server.

Your info:

Heros/roles prefered (example, carry Antimage, support wraith king)
your solo MMR (if you have it)
your region of choice (america, europe)
anything else you want to say, feel free to let me know!

AlphaQ

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eightfold » May 26, 2014 3:31pm | Report
Heroes/roles preferred: initiator Magnus.
Solo MMR: N/A (don't play Ranked).
Region of Choice: U.S. East.

Steam name is Eightfold.
There's no earthy way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly Reaper mowing?! YES! The danger must be growing! For the rowers keep on rowing! And there's certainly not showing ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!

Hit that Rep button, you know you want to.

Eightfold

Notable (9)
Steam: Lord Indoril Nerevar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by siktastic » May 27, 2014 4:43am | Report
AlphaQ wrote:

Currently on leaderboard with solo queue mmr 5361, please tell me the roles/hero you would like to learn and I will contact you if I think I could do a good job coaching you. I am on USA server.

Your info:

Heros/roles prefered (example, carry Antimage, support wraith king)
your solo MMR (if you have it)
your region of choice (america, europe)
anything else you want to say, feel free to let me know!

mirana(hard carry,) windrunner(support, semi carry)
no ranked games still learning
america
I just like all tips to get better. Leaning more toward a hard carry mirana every game
steam:siktastic

siktastic

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Beezleboss » May 28, 2014 2:08pm | Report
Rubick (Hard Support), Shadow Demon (Hard support), Keeper of the Light (hard support), Magnus (solo offlane)
No ranked games, i'm scared of people with skill :(
U.S. West
Steam: douglash123 (More Scrub than Mr. Clean)
I have been exclusively playing farming carries and I want to change it up, if you could help me that would be great...
also could you give me a crash course in warding... That would be great

Beezleboss

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mastadoom » May 28, 2014 4:54pm | Report
Roles: Mid (i am proficient with TA and pudge) and hard support (need to learn more ganking skills)
MMR: 3099
Us west
Steam: mastadoom (you can click on me and go to my dotabuff and get to me from there)
I mostly play 5 role for my friends (i don't trust them to support), I just want to get better at the game. I watch a lot of pro games, so I have good knowledge of the game.

mastadoom

Notable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FleetAU » May 28, 2014 7:31pm | Report
Roles: Fair variety, mainly end up playing solo mid invoker but to be honest I frequently play almost every roll
MMR: 1500 (not fun calibrations, but working my way out fairly consistently)
USwest, AU, SEA
Steam: Fleet: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fleetau/
Do as I say, not what I do

FleetAU

Notable (16)
Steam: Fleet™
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by THEHASHSLINGINGSLASHER » June 4, 2014 10:05am | Report
Heros/roles prefered: I love playing mid heroes. Puck, TA, invoker, shadow fiend, ember spirit, storm spirit, pudge, tinker are my favourites.

your solo MMR (if you have it): 1547. Started at 1350 and made it to this rank quickly B|

your region of choice (america, europe): europe east, west or russia

anything else you want to say, feel free to let me know!: I can get pretty decent farm and out last hit almost anyone who plays mid against me (in my own tier of course!). So yeah everyone needs to improve their cs but what i really lack and i'd like you to help me with is correct positioning and decision making.

thanks

THEHASHSLINGINGSLASHER

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DaarkGhost » June 4, 2014 11:28am | Report
Heros/roles prefered : Mid player, Nyx Assassin, Tinker and Invoker (Tho rarely played due to the instapickers.. oh well ^^)
your solo MMR : Bouncing between 3980~3800 (started with 3700)
your region of choice : EU East
anything else you want to say, feel free to let me know : Well i feel getting bad lately, mostly due to getting really bad teammates, i always try to avoid blaming, but people are.. well they are people, so i just try to fully fill the role i play, i won 40% of my lastest 30~25 games. The fact that i was close to 4k and went down to 3.8 just saddens me lol.

thanks for taking the time to read if you did.

Steam is sasuke13dz1 (Fringe Division*)

DG.

DaarkGhost

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » June 4, 2014 5:19pm | Report
Heroes/roles prefered: Mostly a safelane support player playing Ancient Apparition, Bane, Shadow Demon as well as powerful teamfighters such as Sand King and Enigma.
Solo MMR: 2k from my first 10 games, haven't touched ranked since.
Your region of choice: U.S West/East
Anything else: Started playing Dota 2 in July of 2013 after being recommended to it by a friend. I caught onto the game rather quickly and actually have two accounts which I played Dota on. Combined I have around 450 games under my belt. I'd say I am good but am definitely still a noob so any help would be great.

Steam Name: bkvoiceovergames
Dota 2 ingame: @TenorDota

Thanks for your time, see you on the battlefield,

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FleetAU » June 8, 2014 1:00am | Report
really nice coaching, helped me a lot. Great guy(I think) in general
Do as I say, not what I do

FleetAU

Notable (16)
Steam: Fleet™

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved