Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

If you need help, I'll be glad to be of assistance!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » If you need help, I'll be glad to be of assistance! 22 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » December 30, 2012 5:23pm | Report
Thanks a ton! :)

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by skyslasher » January 1, 2013 1:28am | Report
Hi,could you please teach me.I am willing to learn.I hope you can help me.My steam id is Rampage

skyslasher

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by NiTenIchiRyu__ » January 2, 2013 7:41am | Report
Steam: 二天一流

I'm a beginner at MOBA type games and I am a fast learner, if you got time for a game or too, I'm willing to learn some techniques.

NiTenIchiRyu__

Steam: NiTenIchiRyu__
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » January 2, 2013 7:11pm | Report

Steam: �天��

I'm a beginner at MOBA type games and I am a fast learner, if you got time for a game or too, I'm willing to learn some techniques.

Next time when I ask you if you can hear me (I asked in both text and voice) do not lie to me and waste 50 minutes of my time. The whole time I was explaining things to you and I was wondering why you were not answering any of my questions when asked through voice.

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by NiTenIchiRyu__ » January 3, 2013 3:11pm | Report
Sorry about that Nub, I'll make sure that I'm good the next time.

I have Skype as well, if you think that would be better the next time.

NiTenIchiRyu__

Steam: NiTenIchiRyu__
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by bctheredninja » January 5, 2013 4:25pm | Report
Im game Steam id is brando_the_red_ninja im always looking to get better

bctheredninja

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » January 5, 2013 5:35pm | Report

Sorry about that Nub, I'll make sure that I'm good the next time.

I have Skype as well, if you think that would be better the next time.

I don't understand your reason to lie to me by saying you can hear me, I absolutely do not understand the point of lying to me. If you didn't have sound or you couldn't hear me, tell me, we spent about 50 minutes together and you didn't think it was weird that you couldnt hear anything? I had a feeling that you couldn't hear me but I didn't want to believe that there was someone so idiotic to just sit through that but I should of followed my gut feelings and ended the mentoring 30 minutes ago.

I usually don't get upset often but not only did you lie to me, you wasted 50 minutes of my day when on that very day I came home from a late-night shift. So I was already tired, drinking tons of coffee and I was pushing myself to teach you the functions of every lane, a bit of warding, a bit of QoP, etc.

If you couldn't hear me through DOTA2 ingame client, what makes me believe it's going to work through skype? Fix your audio settings before you go to anybody for any help, I seriously can't believe anyone does that. Last question, how old are you?

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hein00 » January 25, 2013 11:07am | Report
Can you add me too? i'd like to learn

Steam ID: [EVO]Hein00

Hein00

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » January 28, 2013 12:43pm | Report
Hein00 wrote:

Can you add me too? i'd like to learn

Steam ID: [EVO]Hein00

okie dokie

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MondaiRandy » February 27, 2013 4:13pm | Report
If you have time , I would like some assistance

Steam: MondaiRandy

MondaiRandy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved