Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

how to deal with noobs?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » how to deal with noobs? 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by soul hunter » May 10, 2015 3:44pm | Report
L0bstz0r wrote:

the reason why i asked you for a replay, wasnt necessarily to analyze your hero skills, but rather your overall gameplay and decision making. I have quite a few people on my friendlist that are at ~2k mmr, where even personally i think, that they should be much higher....so its really not that uncommon of a thing.

Most of the time it doesnt really come down to hero skills or kill-score, but rather if you can capitalize on advantages and gold/xp leads. From what have seen, people in this bracket tend to just teamfight / pubtrain 24/7 without really accomplishing anything.

As i cant say, what the real problem is for your case ill just give a few general tips then:

- Capitalize on won teamfights! Get objectives (--> push towers; get rax; go for rosh...etc.etc.)

- Dont over-gank! As a position#2 player for instance, you have the second highest farm priority on your team. Ganking all the time without getting kills for example, is a huge blow to your economy!

- Capitalize on free space! If the enemy team is pubtraining, there will be lots of space on the map to farm and taking objectives....There really is no need to participate in "5v5 staredowns".

i think you should try captains it gives u sufficient time to understand your team and you can pick a well balanced team
ℊ☺ ßїℊ øя ℊ☺ ℌ☺мε

soul hunter

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Playing with no Keyboard » June 5, 2015 11:45pm | Report
BE NICE AND HELP THEM!! EDUCATE THEM ABOUT THE GAME AND BE KIND THEN THEY WILL LISTEN TO YOU MORE

Playing with no Keyboard

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved