Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking For Players For My Dota 2 Team "RG" ie RevolutionaryGaming

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking For Players For My Dota 2 Team "RG" ie RevolutionaryGaming 73 posts - page 3 of 8
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by donkatili » November 13, 2013 4:04am | Report
ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066723002
Wins:157
Losses:203
Role:wherever you want me to play
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day : about 4 hours and on weekend 6+
Expectations from the team : i just want fun and be part of tournaments ;)
Your strengths - i play any style and any role u want me , farming and buying powerful items on the early game
Your weakness: i played in many teams but it takes some time to learn the play style of the team and i just hate picking only one hero all the time i want to learn heroes and that's one of the reasons why i have more losses than wins

donkatili

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » November 20, 2013 3:04pm | Report
Steam ID http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071777378/home
Wins - 377
Losses - 364
Role - Any! I am best mid or carry
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day - A lot, you probably dont want to know, but over 6 hours
Expectations from the team - I want a team that can communicate well, as this is sooo important and failed in my last team.
Your strengths - I know how to play a lot of different roles, and am friends with some pro player. (I have met in person s4, which is why i changed my name! :)
Your weaknesses - I am not sure what type of heros this team likes to play, or playstyle, so if I join I will have to get used to that.
On a side note I am very interested in joining any team, chat with me if you have any more questions. Thanks!

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PiNG- » November 20, 2013 4:18pm | Report
Calculating wins and loses shouldn't even be a factor. We all know, or should know that the algorithm tries to keep the individual at a 1:1 rating, excluding the 1% bracket ofcourse.

PiNG-

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Inivis » November 29, 2013 10:38am | Report
Steam ID -http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053423573/
Wins -393
Losses -415
Role -I'm best at playing hard carry but I am willing to try my hand at support (no mid)
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day - depends on the day some days up to 4-5 hours other days only about 2-3 and on weekends to many to count
Expectations from the team - Not rage at each other for mistakes, instead use them as learning experiences to get better as a team.
Your strengths - farming with my best heroes I average around 650-700 gpm and I am open to learning new strategies
Your weaknesses - I can play to aggressive sometimes but I am working on playing more passive when the situation calls for it.

Inivis

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xGcLove » December 7, 2013 4:26am | Report
Steam ID - find me at @xGcLove
Wins -560
Losses -515
Role - (According to Preference) Carry -> Offlane -> Mid -> Support -> Jungle
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day - Weekdays -> 5hrs, Weekends ->5hrs (Have other commitments) But will adjust accordingly specifically to team training times. of cause
Expectations from the team - Mature, open to criticism, good knowledge of the game
Your strengths - Good knowledge of the game, Open to criticism, Willing to learn and explore new things. #hardwork #dedication Flexibility, Versatile
Your weaknesses - Expect a lot from team, try-hard sometimes

xGcLove

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » December 7, 2013 7:53pm | Report
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071777378/
I am looking for exactly what you want, and of course for our team to be able to communicate well (in english!)
I am a mid skilled player who can perform sometimes better with high skilled players.
I live in Massachusetts, but can play on any us server!
I can play mid or hard carry, and can even do some supports. My key heroes are Puck, Timbersaw (mid), Antimage as a hard carry. (Give me 20 minutes with antimage and a decent laning stage and we win no matter what :) These are just my best hero's I can play any hero at all pretty well. I have work during the week as well, but i am very active on weekends.
On a side note, even though it seems like a lie (which it is not), I know many pros in the scene (I have met s4 at the international in person, which is why i change my name as a fan of his.)including some american teams as well as some Europe teams as well.
I love aggressive playstyles really well
My strengths are that I (in my opinion) can make very good game changing decisions mid-late game that effect the team as a whole and win us a lot of games. I was on another team, and we did a lot of LAN Tourny's, but they all had to stop and get on with their lives.
I have played around 650-700 games, with 15 more wins than losses. I also play in a IXDL independent group made by IXmike, who is obviously a pro player.

I really love dota, please talk to me vie steam for more info!!!

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dorito Lover » February 1, 2014 11:22pm | Report
Steam ID - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067301516/
Wins - 258
Losses - 253
Role - Semi carry-support
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day - 3/4 hours
Expectations from the team - fun, good communication, semi serious and maybe try a tournament
Your strengths - good at team work, forgiving with mistakes, wanting to learn more
Your weaknesses - get confused about when to enter a team fight

Dorito Lover

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Iam_Zach » February 18, 2014 11:45pm | Report
Steam ID - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075601891/
my dotabuff http://dotabuff.com/players/115336163
Wins -512
Losses - 483
Role - Support or offlane can jungle too
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day - 4 to 6 hours
Expectations from the team - Work well together
Your strengths - got a microphone?
Your weaknesses -

Iam_Zach

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MorethanEvil.. » February 28, 2014 12:35am | Report
Whats up bro,
Steam id- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074260950/
Wins - 520
Losses - 480
Role - Hard carry :D
How much time can you devote to play Dota 2 in a day - i can play 24 hours if is necessary-
Expectations from the team - Communicate , make jokes , dont hate each other , dont get mad each other , harras for part of my supports and everysingle second playing as 5
Your strengths - Good farmer , versatible guy , i know what items should i get every single game , i can play any hero as carry and my best carries are : Luna , Mirana , Pa , Gyro and Anti-mage<3
Your Weaknesses- i got frustrated pretty easy but i never give up.

MorethanEvil..

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by cocorum » March 2, 2014 9:33pm | Report
Steam ID: Cocorum (IGN: Perfection`)
Wins: 420
Lose: 403
Role: Hard carry, offlane, support
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day - Quite alot. Depends
Expectations from the team - To do well and help each other improve. Must have decent players.
Your strengths - Experienced. Knowledgeable about the game. Watch alot of competitive videos. Skilled and have passion for the game.
Your weaknesses - I get quite angry for teammates who don't know their stuff. Like those carries buying scepter etc. Besides that I'm fine

cocorum

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved