Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking For Players For My Dota 2 Team "RG" ie RevolutionaryGaming

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking For Players For My Dota 2 Team "RG" ie RevolutionaryGaming 73 posts - page 1 of 8
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DotaArMaGGeDon » September 17, 2013 12:55am | Report
Hi there. Well I am looking for some players for my dota 2 team so if interested, you can reply to this thread with the info provided below.

Steam ID -
Wins -
Losses -
Role -
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day -
Expectations from the team -
Your strengths -
Your weaknesses -

DotaArMaGGeDon

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Edge173 » September 17, 2013 1:03pm | Report
hi i have kinda 240 win and 260lose i play carry and solo mid some of the support as well.

Edge173

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by InvisibleTreeMan » September 17, 2013 9:13pm | Report
Steam ID - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018094985/home
Wins - 260
Losses - 262
Role - I'm comfortable at anything but in order, Carry = Mid - Jungle - Offlane - Support
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day - Weekdays 7 hours, Weekends Anytime
Expectations from the team - Organized, mature, competitive in nature, can take and communicate constructive criticism, strong leader
Your strengths - Knowledge, Time, Passion, Love to learn, Amiable
Your weaknesses - Only know English, In Moutain timezone (Utah), Has a girlfriend, Expects perfection in self and team

I look forward to playing with you.

(Wins/Losses does not include my full ARTS career - only Dota 2)

InvisibleTreeMan

Steam: Invisible Tree Man
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by yhlex » September 18, 2013 12:32pm | Report
Steam ID http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069339775/
Wins 309
Losses 318
Role Mid,C
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day: not sure
Expectations from the team : fun
Your strengths : passion, skill
Your weaknesses : english

yhlex

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DotaArMaGGeDon » September 20, 2013 10:07pm | Report
I have added InvisibleTreeMan and yhlex on steam (The above two guys) Hoping u can accept my request fast and I can add you on my team. Thanks a lot guys.

DotaArMaGGeDon

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheGreenAssassin » September 20, 2013 11:56pm | Report
Steam ID - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074636585/

Wins - 256

Losses - 322

Role - I can play everything, but i`ll be support or carry mostly (support > carry)

Mains - Invoker, Windrunner, Luna

How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day: I do not know, probably how long you want me to :D

Expectations from the team: Serious, but relaxed, calm cool and collected, a good captain

Your strengths: Joy, English, drafting, knowledge, adaptability, easy lane, babysitting carries, experience with a whole bunch of heroes, insight, eager to play in tournaments, support, ward placement, sacrificial lamb in time of need (lol), and i can do more things with a Blink Dagger then the guys at Mythbusters can with duct tape.

Your weaknesses: English pronounciation, lack of skill (imo), hard lane, ganking (well, with the right heroes i can), rather sacrifices himself then let another die even as a carry (i know ._.), hours put in to the game, not too eager to fight, not competitive enough (winning does not really care to me most of the time)

Yes, lots of weaknesses, i know. Ignore me if you want to; if not, i can`t wait to play with you and the others.
A-God? You mean Adrian Trinks (FATA)?

TheGreenAssassin

Steam: @[E]clipseDota
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vinchy » September 21, 2013 3:20pm | Report
Steam ID - Vinchy
Wins - 414
Losses - 425
Role - 1 (carry)
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day - 2-3
Expectations from the team - Be friendly, have fun, and create that space
Your strengths - farming, map awareness, availabilty
Your weaknesses - sometimes dont join fights too early in the game, prefer to join in the later stages of the game, but can adapt quickly to the team playstlye

Vinchy

Steam: Vinchy
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheGreenAssassin » October 2, 2013 10:44am | Report
That`s not a bad thing, not joining fights early game.
A-God? You mean Adrian Trinks (FATA)?

TheGreenAssassin

Steam: @[E]clipseDota
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by lulzwuut » October 15, 2013 7:42am | Report
Steam ID - lulzwuut
Wins - 370
Losses - 351
Role - Mid/offlane/carry
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day - 4 hours max(2-3)
Expectations from the team - Don't flame, be friendly and reasonable
Your strengths - farming, ok microskills, good offlaner
Your weaknesses - I will have to get used to team playstyle, you would have to see other weaknessess yourself C:

lulzwuut

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by redeye045 » October 15, 2013 4:46pm | Report
What up,
Steam ID -http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025043935/
Wins -249
Losses -238
Role - Wherever you need me. Ready to prove I can hang.
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day - At night I can devote 6 hours. Weekends or Weekdays don't matter. getting through school as well.
Expectations from the team - COMMUNICATE, Don't hate on each other. Offer feedback on plays to help improve and not put down.
Your strengths - Being open to try new play styles, and can be very ballsy when the occasion calls for it. Pretty good at denying and harassing when playing support.
Your weaknesses -Sometimes have too much HAM in me. But I have definitely dialed it down to a good level and will continue to dial it in.

redeye045

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved