Looking For Players For My Dota 2 Team "RG" ie RevolutionaryGaming

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking For Players For My Dota 2 Team "RG" ie RevolutionaryGaming
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DotaArMaGGeDon » September 17, 2013 12:55am | Report
Hi there. Well I am looking for some players for my dota 2 team so if interested, you can reply to this thread with the info provided below.

Steam ID -
Wins -
Losses -
Role -
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day -
Expectations from the team -
Your strengths -
Your weaknesses -

DotaArMaGGeDon

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Edge173 » September 17, 2013 1:03pm | Report
hi i have kinda 240 win and 260lose i play carry and solo mid some of the support as well.

Edge173

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by InvisibleTreeMan » September 17, 2013 9:13pm | Report
Steam ID - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018094985/home
Wins - 260
Losses - 262
Role - I'm comfortable at anything but in order, Carry = Mid - Jungle - Offlane - Support
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day - Weekdays 7 hours, Weekends Anytime
Expectations from the team - Organized, mature, competitive in nature, can take and communicate constructive criticism, strong leader
Your strengths - Knowledge, Time, Passion, Love to learn, Amiable
Your weaknesses - Only know English, In Moutain timezone (Utah), Has a girlfriend, Expects perfection in self and team

I look forward to playing with you.

(Wins/Losses does not include my full ARTS career - only Dota 2)

InvisibleTreeMan

Steam: Invisible Tree Man
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by yhlex » September 18, 2013 12:32pm | Report
Steam ID http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069339775/
Wins 309
Losses 318
Role Mid,C
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day: not sure
Expectations from the team : fun
Your strengths : passion, skill
Your weaknesses : english

yhlex

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DotaArMaGGeDon » September 20, 2013 10:07pm | Report
I have added InvisibleTreeMan and yhlex on steam (The above two guys) Hoping u can accept my request fast and I can add you on my team. Thanks a lot guys.

DotaArMaGGeDon

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheGreenAssassin » September 20, 2013 11:56pm | Report
Steam ID - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074636585/

Wins - 256

Losses - 322

Role - I can play everything, but i`ll be support or carry mostly (support > carry)

Mains - Invoker, Windrunner, Luna

How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day: I do not know, probably how long you want me to :D

Expectations from the team: Serious, but relaxed, calm cool and collected, a good captain

Your strengths: Joy, English, drafting, knowledge, adaptability, easy lane, babysitting carries, experience with a whole bunch of heroes, insight, eager to play in tournaments, support, ward placement, sacrificial lamb in time of need (lol), and i can do more things with a Blink Dagger then the guys at Mythbusters can with duct tape.

Your weaknesses: English pronounciation, lack of skill (imo), hard lane, ganking (well, with the right heroes i can), rather sacrifices himself then let another die even as a carry (i know ._.), hours put in to the game, not too eager to fight, not competitive enough (winning does not really care to me most of the time)

Yes, lots of weaknesses, i know. Ignore me if you want to; if not, i can`t wait to play with you and the others.
A-God? You mean Adrian Trinks (FATA)?

TheGreenAssassin

Steam: @[E]clipseDota
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vinchy » September 21, 2013 3:20pm | Report
Steam ID - Vinchy
Wins - 414
Losses - 425
Role - 1 (carry)
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day - 2-3
Expectations from the team - Be friendly, have fun, and create that space
Your strengths - farming, map awareness, availabilty
Your weaknesses - sometimes dont join fights too early in the game, prefer to join in the later stages of the game, but can adapt quickly to the team playstlye

Vinchy

Steam: Vinchy
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheGreenAssassin » October 2, 2013 10:44am | Report
That`s not a bad thing, not joining fights early game.
A-God? You mean Adrian Trinks (FATA)?

TheGreenAssassin

Steam: @[E]clipseDota
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by lulzwuut » October 15, 2013 7:42am | Report
Steam ID - lulzwuut
Wins - 370
Losses - 351
Role - Mid/offlane/carry
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day - 4 hours max(2-3)
Expectations from the team - Don't flame, be friendly and reasonable
Your strengths - farming, ok microskills, good offlaner
Your weaknesses - I will have to get used to team playstyle, you would have to see other weaknessess yourself C:

lulzwuut

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by redeye045 » October 15, 2013 4:46pm | Report
What up,
Steam ID -http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025043935/
Wins -249
Losses -238
Role - Wherever you need me. Ready to prove I can hang.
How much time can you devote to play DotA 2 in a day - At night I can devote 6 hours. Weekends or Weekdays don't matter. getting through school as well.
Expectations from the team - COMMUNICATE, Don't hate on each other. Offer feedback on plays to help improve and not put down.
Your strengths - Being open to try new play styles, and can be very ballsy when the occasion calls for it. Pretty good at denying and harassing when playing support.
Your weaknesses -Sometimes have too much HAM in me. But I have definitely dialed it down to a good level and will continue to dial it in.

redeye045

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!