Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for 1 player duo queue, 55%+ win ratio required

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for 1 player duo queue, 55%+ win ratio required 9 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Io the Wisp OP?
Yes
No
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Slarvsylta » October 17, 2012 6:05am | Report
Looking for atleast 1 skilled player for some "pubstomping" if you want to call it that.

I usually play Guardian Wisp, so you are required to play a hero which Wisp synergy well with.

Be able to speak either english or swedish fluently, preferably on skype.

My current stats: https://dotabuff.com/players/28995487

Leave a comment/PM with steamID+DOTABUFFstats if you are interested.

Regards NoggerBlack

Slarvsylta

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » October 17, 2012 6:14am | Report
Haha, I really like the third option on the poll!

Really nice win ratio, I'm impressed. Never saw such a high one.

I'll watch some of your replays, I'm curious how you won all these games.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wilddeonpwn » October 17, 2012 6:21am | Report
I like the third option. I also like your style. Go ahead if you actually want to add me my steam is wilddeonpwn

wilddeonpwn

Established (102)
Steam: wilddeonpwn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » October 17, 2012 1:09pm | Report
NoggerBlack we woiuld be perfect togetehr. Let's Play. Add me on Steam see my steam account below.

I have skype and speak perfect english.

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Slarvsylta » October 18, 2012 3:21pm | Report
I'll add you guys when I got time (probably friday or saturday), I am a bit skeptical about your winratios though.

Slarvsylta

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nryn » October 19, 2012 6:41am | Report
winratio doesn't tell much of a player.

I had 30% winrate 2 months ago since i was still getting used to dota 2. visuals and the few changes, for some wc3 dota players, adapting to the improved graphics doesn't come easy. first game i play i could not understand 50% of what was happening, which hero was which and which item was which. Now I have 48%. hopefully i pass 50% soon.

also, just an advice. try to be good with other heroes. not just wisp.

nryn

Notable (1)
Steam: rice_in_a_bowl
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Slarvsylta » October 19, 2012 7:18am | Report
nryn wrote:

I had 30% winrate 2 months ago since i was still getting used to dota 2. visuals and the few changes, for some wc3 dota players, adapting to the improved graphics doesn't come easy. first game i play i could not understand 50% of what was happening, which hero was which and which item was which. Now I have 48%. hopefully i pass 50% soon.

I am good with other heroes, but I play to win because you rarely lose in a GG, you lose because your allies are way worse than the players in the enemy team. With Wisp I can change that, I am good enough to win my lane while cleaning up the **** my allies left behind on their lanes.

What you write about winratios may be true, but I don't play with people based on how good they possibly may be in the future, but how good they are now, I am not entirely used to dota2 yet myself, I probably got 600-800games in the original dota, around the same amount in League of Legends, I am however always doing my utmost to make a difference in the game.

Slarvsylta

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » October 23, 2012 9:29am | Report
nryn wrote:

It is all about the KDR!

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hYpe » October 27, 2012 7:07pm | Report
Yo, I added you on dota 2. Steam name :cshaxercs, dota nape:hype. Win ratio is about 52%, but it's hard to escape because of the nub pubs. You can play a couple games with me first if you want, but I ain't bad. And you should not judge off k/d, thats stupid for support roles.
https://dotabuff.com/players/51824797

hYpe

Steam: cshaxercs

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved