Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DOTAFire Inhouse 5 vs 5 - 14th, 15th, 21st and 22nd of February

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Inhouses » DOTAFire Inhouse 5 vs 5 - 14th, 15th, 21st and 22nd of February 115 posts - page 8 of 12
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » February 14, 2015 11:16pm | Report
Well actually the Dire Drow team DID win in both the real version and the dotofire one, and in exactly the same way (mid game dominance and push). So...kappa to you?

You see the big problem of the Radiant draft when you play it : Radiant had no damage dealer. Tide and Doom give a lot of utility and control but neither deals enough damage to win a teamfight. Dusa only deals damage past 45 minutes but with these picks there's not going to be any late game. In half of the fights Peppo didn't even have Split Shot skilled! So the only damage dealer on Radiant was...carry maiden? I'm not even joking, CM ulti was the only damage output Radiant had.

Anyways, for Sunday, go 322 or go home. Dibs on Wraith King. If I am to throw at least I will do it in a manly way.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » February 14, 2015 11:20pm | Report
My dib goes for Troll Warlord then, all core heroes on Die side that I can play are taken.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by caine1232 » February 15, 2015 1:47am | Report
I can't make it at 16:30, something came up, will you still be playing at around 18:15? If so, I'll join you.

caine1232

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » February 15, 2015 5:58am | Report
I will play any hero you will give me. I hope there will be a place for an unconfirmed guy.

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » February 15, 2015 7:29am | Report
Where is Xyrus?

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » February 15, 2015 7:36am | Report
Guys, where are you? We can start without Xyrus, Krwio got the lobby going, join the chat.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » February 15, 2015 7:43am | Report
Where is everybody? Come on guys, we can play without Xyrus as well!

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CapnDaft » February 15, 2015 9:03am | Report
Saltiest game ever.
Spoiler: Click to view

CapnDaft

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (8)
Steam: Captain Daft
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sinured » February 15, 2015 10:01am | Report
So, there were not enough members to do a full inhouse, so we played a 3vs3 bristle (+1 lone druid wulfy) , afterwards when xyrus joined !?! we played a normal game Dotobuff

If you want to see the all mid you can go to my Twich Account where I streamed it. Sadly the record goes only to about 2 hours so you cant see the last 20 minutes of the matchmaking with our communication.

Sinured

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 15, 2015 4:25pm | Report
how salty are we talking here?

like sea salt level or like ... american Chip level saltiness?

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved