Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Xenia - The Psychic

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Xenia - The Psychic 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Azerevoli » July 9, 2014 3:04am | Report

====== Xenia - The Psychic ======

Primary Attribute : Intelligence
Attack Type : Range
Role(s) : Disabler, Support

== Stats Gain ==

STR 19 + 1.7/level
AGI 16 + 1.3/level
INT 24 + 3.4/level
Health : 511
Mana : 312
Damage : 43 - 54
Range : 500
Armor : 2
Move : 290

Abilities

Psychic Blast
Targeting Method: Unit Allowed Targets: Enemy Unit
damage an enemy mind by sending unstable current of psychic energy to deal minor magic damage, stun and then silence them.
Castrange: 600
Damage: 100 / 125 / 175 / 250
Stun Duration: 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5
Silence Duration: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5
Manacost: 100 / 110 / 120 / 130 Cooldown: 8
- Silence occur after stun duration finished

Psychic Essence
Targeting Method: N/A Allowed Targets: Self
Passively whenever enemies cast a spell within 1000 radius, she gain cooldown reduction for all of her skills.
Cooldown reduction: 0.5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2
Cooldown Time: 0.5 / 0.4 / 0.3 / 0.2

Deceive Mind
interrupt an enemy minds makes their vision deceive their minds. cause enemy range decreased and miss their attack.
Castrange: 1000
Ranged Decreased: 100 / 150 / 250 / 300 Miss chance: 50%
Duration: 4 / 8 / 12 / 16
Manacost: 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 Cooldown: 7
-minimum attack range is 0 if used to melee hero

Dominate
Chanel to control enemy mind. completely take control over an enemy hero including their skills and item.
Duration: 3 / 4 / 5 (+2*)
Castrange: 400 / 500 / 600 (+100*)
Manacost: 300 / 400 / 500 Cooldown: 100 (50*)
-Chaneling
-Does not allowed to drop items
-Controled enemy automaticly count as a neutral alignment Unit its mean their skill will harm enemies as well as our allies.
-If Xenia manage to kill with her controlled enemy hero the credits will goes to Xenia

my another dumb idea :3. i know its seems unoriginal but yeah i just want to know what do you think about it. I'll accept hardest critics and comments.

Azerevoli

Notable (1)
Steam: אזר (Muted)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » July 9, 2014 3:34am | Report
I like it. The only thing is that dominate is a pretty risky spell to use. If you have to channel it enemies could easily stop you. And it's all that risk for nothing really. I think that you shouldn't be able to damage allies, because it's risky enough channeling it without having to worry about using Laguna Blade on an ally.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » July 9, 2014 3:52am | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

I like it. The only thing is that dominate is a pretty risky spell to use. If you have to channel it enemies could easily stop you. And it's all that risk for nothing really. I think that you shouldn't be able to damage allies, because it's risky enough channeling it without having to worry about using Laguna Blade on an ally.

Don't agree. The ability to take over enemy heroes will never be balaced,no matter the means. All you have to do is run this guy mid, farm a BKB with him, then take over the enemy carry.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Azerevoli » July 9, 2014 4:21am | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

its similar to Bane Fiend's Grip yes its risky because its high potential to turning the tides of battle. this ability shine on late game where she could use their carry against themselves. i had hard times deciding should they do damage to our allies or not (make their alignment as allies) but this mean they wont be able to be attacked by her ally. the main idea was to use her ult and move your target to desired area so that your friend could do the rest (bullying) the objective was similar to VS Nether Swap. as it range and duration increases she could use her skill in different way either to disable them or using them as weapons.

Azerevoli

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Azerevoli » July 9, 2014 6:33am | Report
Master Yzreel please dissect this does it balance enough XD XD XD

Azerevoli

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » July 9, 2014 11:09am | Report
Wow I am so famous nowadays
well here:

First of all, I think this hero lacks something that holds him together. I mean, all the skills are pretty interesting and such, but the thing is although they do have a bit of synergy, it cannot build him. What I meant to say that as a support, he lacks a distinctive use, why? Let me explain more in depth for each skills

The [Q] skill is quite possibly the best skill this hero has, a 2.5 seconds stun continued by 3.5 seconds silence is really good (and not actually that OP since it deals very low damage), but the scaling is pathetic for a support. What is a 1 second stun supposed to do in a tri-lane? Although it does come with 2 seconds silence, it is nowhere strong. I know that at the peak it's really strong, but how long does it take for a support to reach level 7? Not to mention that this is his only damage dealing skill that peaks at 100 damage, so....

[W] skill is VERY interesting. This is the one skill that I love from this concept, however, regrettably this skill doesn't fit support at all, more like outworld devourer kind of hero. I mean, it is so self-centrist and does nothing to his allies. Not to mention taking it at level 1 is only 0.5 seconds reduction, again, the scaling is really bad for a support.

Now the [E].... well it's not actually that bad, but really, I will never level this skill past level 1 since it only increases the duration. Now, if I am to compare this to drunken haze that deal similar effect (actually stronger) with much less mana cost and cooldown, a slow and area effect I would say it is very underwhelming, no? Also, what if it's used on a melee unit? Will they attack backward or something :s (150-300 = -150 lol)

The ultimate skill is.... impossible. As interesting as it is (I won't say that I never thought about making a hero with that kind of skill), but a total control shift is just never gonna happen. Why? One of the point is what Wulfstan said, and let's try one simulation of other situation:

"A teamfight is about to happen, you are hiding behind a tree with Blink Dagger, your teammates are going to the fray, and enemy Lina blinks in, about to cast his Laguna Blade. You manage to blink in from behind and use Laguna Blade on a creep. Done. Ulti wasted"

See, it can be used in a lot of situation and there is just no way to counter it once you have Black King Bar, and even without it you can still mess some ultimate skills in a second.

Nonetheless, pretty interesting hero, and what I think is needed to sum are: Fix the scaling (make it more viable early, rather than 1/2/3/4 probably the scaling of 2/2.75/3.5/4.25 is better. This is just a hypothetical situation). Find a role on him and change accordingly, if you want to make him an int carry do so with emphasis on second skill, but if support strengthen the third skill and balance up the first, probably change the second skill. Also, the ultimate part is.... I don't know what to do about it lol

Well, that's all. Good luck
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyle The Great » July 11, 2014 3:11am | Report
Dark Seer ult + Bane ult = Xenia's ult

this is the first thing that came into my mind when I read her SS XD

Kyle The Great

Notable (2)
Steam: ♣ ♥ Kyle_The_Great ♥ ♣
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » August 2, 2014 9:59am | Report
I had an idea similar to this and rather than dominate taking over a hero, I think it should make all of their creeps fight for your side. That would make this hero a great pusher then as well.
Mood of the Day

^_^

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved