Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Red and Blue, the Keen Assassins

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Red and Blue, the Keen Assassins 20 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 11, 2015 12:52am | Report

Red and Blue, The Keen Assassins.

HI Guys Smuggels here. I was bored at work and I got thinking about sniper and all this "rework" stuff people are saying. I thought... it aint going to happen...BUT maybe I could create something that is more TRUE to what a real sniper is? So I came up with this idea based upon my own knowledge in the area and well... READING STUFF!!

Explanation:

These guys are basically a mix between how a real sniper operates and riki with some sniper and bounty hunter and techies thrown in. they are not THAT complicated but do require presence of mind. They are a SINGLE unit but with a sub unit (like visage familiars or the LD bear). They are not a hard carry they are played as a riki or bounty hunter but with the forethought of techies. They start with more mana then health and unless you get some serious STR items it will most likely stay that way. They do not fight. I repeat they DO NOT fight. They are snipers. If they have to face an enemy hero ... they will die. BUT to make up for their horrible health they have a huge amount of kill potential BUT it requires the player to be incredibly smart.

Lore

Red was a boisterous keen lad he was known to annoy everyone and everything constantly running around the keen fortress and laboratories with gleeful abandon also he was also incredibly hard to catch or see. One moment your paper would be there the next it would be floating in the Air ripped to shreds and all you would hear was his rambunctious laughter filling the halls. Until the head scientist blew up his parents and the rest of the laboratory-fortress...

He was found standing silent and near on invisible, next to the smoking crater by Red the legendary Keen Sniper assassin. Nothing would get blue to talk so Red taking pity on him took him under his wing and taught him how to be his spotter, how to track, how to scout, how to shoot and eventually how to kill. Until they were spoken of in the same word, instead of Red the keen assassin it was now

Red and Blue the deadly two,

one to seek and one to speak,

one to track and one to attack,

both not seen

but both are the most dangerous of the Keen.

Radiant, Intelligence/

Base Health: 345
Base Mana: 390
Base Damage: 53
Base Armor: 2
Base Movement Speed: 300
Base Attack Speed: 1.32
Attack Range: 650
Vision Range: 1800/1800
STR +( 1.1)
AGI + ( 1.6)
INT +(2.2 )

b](Q)NESTING (Active, Target Tree or Ground)[/b]
icon Blue climbs the nearest tree or makes a camouflaged nest on the ground facing in a single direction while in a NEST, BLUE gains an extra 800 right click range but his attack speed is reduced to 3. While in a NEST RED and BLE are hidden even when attacking (unless revealed). Nests only disappear when the maximum number is expended. When exiting or entering a nest channel time is applied.
Number of nests:
Cooldown:
Fade time:
1/2/4/5
60 at all levels
4/3/2/1

notes

(W)Red Go Scout (Active, Summons)
icon Blue sends out Red to scout the surrounding country side up to a radius of 6000 units. While Scouting all XP gain for RED and BLUE is based upon RED�s proximity. While Scouting RED has 3 sub abilities. While scouting RED is invisible and has the same HP as BLUE but no mana.

This spell has no cool down and costs no mana.

Each sub ability is levelled along with "Go scout"

notes

(E)PATIENCE (PASSIVE, pierce bkb (yes) damage type: PHYSICAL, affects enemies)
icon When in a nest RED and BLUE gain a passive critical chance that is stacking upon range. The further away the target is the higher the critical damage but lower the critical chance. Critical chance starts at 50% for 0% critical damage at 500 units.
Critical chance:
Critical damage:
-2.5% per 100 units from target
+30% per 100 units from target.

notes

(R)FOCUS (active, pierce bkb (yes), Physical, non targeted, affects enemies)
icon After a long channel time BLUE increases his right click range to 3000 units for the next 1/2/3 attacks and gains a chance to deal 50% of the heroes MAX hp as damage.
Channel time out of nest:

Channel time in nest:

Chance to deal 50% max hp as damage:

Number of attacks:

10/15/20%

1/2/3

notes

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » February 11, 2015 1:15am | Report
My, what lovely formattings
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wangyuphing » February 11, 2015 2:19am | Report
He was indeed bored

wangyuphing

Notable (9)
Steam: Pandora
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » February 11, 2015 2:28am | Report
all rests on the ultimate.Careful smugs, these are dangerous lands you tread in..

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wangyuphing » February 11, 2015 2:31am | Report
Blue climbs trees, after that blue tell red to climb the others. What about you? (the main hero)

wangyuphing

Notable (9)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 11, 2015 3:42am | Report
they are the main hero. BLUE is the main hero. RED is part of the main hero. Think techies where there are 2 models and a cart! but here you have 2 models and when you activate oneskill RED detaches and is controllable like the spirit bear or a dominated creep.

ill get onto the rest of it now.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » February 11, 2015 3:52am | Report
6000 vision range is OP. Its like 2x of assasinate. You can see enemy T1 from fountain

Numbers my dear smugs (seems weird calling you 'smug')
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » February 11, 2015 4:02am | Report
he is one smug **********er.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » February 11, 2015 4:05am | Report
Unscathed wrote:

6000 vision range is OP. Its like 2x of assasinate. You can see enemy T1 from fountain

It's not 6000 vision range, it's the radius that Red can walk in. Red probably has normal vision range.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wangyuphing » February 11, 2015 4:11am | Report
porygon361 wrote:

It's not 6000 vision range, it's the radius that Red can walk in. Red probably has normal vision range.

So it means like Red and Blue cant seperate more than 6000 units? Or is there another meaning?

wangyuphing

Notable (9)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved