Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Muradin Bronzebeard Mountain King

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Muradin Bronzebeard Mountain King 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » January 24, 2016 2:32pm | Report
Yes well you understand then that he wouldn't fit into the game. And in HotS he has the leap thing, not the passive bash. This is Muradin from Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos if anything, with super buffed numbers and rebranded names. Like, instead of Mjollnir it was named Bash, and instead of Colossus it was Avatar.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dotajebac024 » January 24, 2016 2:36pm | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

This is stupidly overpowered. Every skill is very OP. 500 damage nuke on a 4 second cooldown?

It's not 500 damage better learn to read,yea its nuke but it needs balancing steam would do that.
Forte Di Legge

Dotajebac024

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » January 24, 2016 2:38pm | Report
Dotajebac024 wrote:

It's not 500 damage better learn to read,yea its nuke but it needs balancing steam would do that.

I can read thank you very much and I can also write as well, hence I am writing you an answer, it is called rounding up numbers. Do you want me to be very exact? Just as I said above, it is a blatant copy with overpowered numbers and changed names. It's not even the HotS version. And "Steam" doesn't balance anything. Some stuff doesn't even make sense like the cooldown increasing on Thunder Clap with the damage. Or permanently being able to stun a target for 90 mana on a 4 second cooldown.

Compare your version of Storm Bolt to Primal Roar, skills that do pretty much the same thing.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dotajebac024 » January 24, 2016 2:47pm | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

I can read thank you very much, it is called rounding up numbers. Do you want me to be very exact? Just as I said above, it is a blatant copy with overpowered numbers and changed names. It's not even the HotS version. And "Steam" doesn't balance anything. Some stuff doesn't even make sense like the cooldown increasing on Thunder Clap with the damage. Or permanently being able to stun a target for 90 mana on a 4 second cooldown.

If you are so clever why you dont make your hero idea suggestion,i wanna see what other people will say

Compare your version of Storm Bolt to Primal Roar, skills that do pretty much the same thing.
Forte Di Legge

Dotajebac024

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » January 25, 2016 1:49am | Report
Dotajebac024 wrote:

You are too full of yourself. Yeah, you are definitely full. Full.

Calm down a little.

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » January 25, 2016 2:03pm | Report
Quoted:
If you are so clever why you dont make your hero idea suggestion,i wanna see what other people will say

Voila. 4 years old

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved