Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Muradin Bronzebeard Mountain King

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Muradin Bronzebeard Mountain King 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dotajebac024 » January 18, 2016 1:02pm | Report

Background story:
The Mountain Kings,or 'Thanes'as they are known in Khaz Modan,are the mightiest Dwarven warriors under the mountain.Wielding both enchanted warhammers and hand axes,these fierce fighters live to test themselves against worthy opponents.Unconcerned with their race's preoccupation with mechanical devices and mining precious minerals,Mountain Kings live only for battle.Dedicated to safeguarding the Alliance which saved their kingdom during the Second War,the Mountain Kings can be counted upon to rally behind any banner that stands between freedom and the ever looming shadow of evil.

STATS:

Faction: Radiant
Primary Attribute: Strength
Attack Type: Melee
Roles: Initiator,Pusher,Durable

Strength: (24 + 3.3/level)
Agility: (21 + 2.1/level)
Inteligence: (18 + 1.8)
Health: 725
Mana: 225
Armor: 2
Move speed: 270
Range: 128 (Melee)
Damage: 46-51

SKILLS:

Storm Bolt (Q]

A magical hammer that is thrown at an enemy unit, causing damage and stunning the target.

Damage: 125/250/375/450
MP Cost: 90
Cooldown: 4
Stun Duration: 1.2/2.4/3.6/4

Storm Bolt Information
Use Storm Bolt to interrupt spells that require spell channeling
Use Storm Bolt on enemy Heroes,especially those that are trying to run away and are almost dead.
Don't forget you can use Storm Bolt on flying units if you have to.

Thunder Clap (W)

Slams the ground, damaging nearby enemy units. Units are also slowed for the duration listed below.

Damage: 80/160/240/320
Attack and move speed slow: 10/25/35/45%
MP Cost: 80/120/140/180
Cooldown: 2/4/6/8

Thunder Clap Information
To take full advantage of the spell,use Thunder Clap when the Mountain King is surrounded by enemy units.Move the Mountain King into the middle of a pack of units then use Thunder Clap.Be ready to run or to use another Thunder Clap after the enemy has been slowed.
Mjonlir(Passive E)

Gives a chance that the Mountain King's attack will do x bonus damage and stun his opponent for x seconds (x second for Heroes).

Bonus damage per attack: 25/50/75/100
Duration: N/A
MP Cost: N/A
Chance: 10/20/30/40
Stun duration: 1.2/2.4/3.6/4.8

Mjonlir information:

Mjonlir is free stun and damage while the Mountain King attacks normally.It can be very useful since it gives extra damage and puts the enemy out of action for a bit.Bash can also be used at the same time as Thunder Clap and Storm Bolt so you can stun something with Bash then Thunder Clap or Storm Bolt something else at the same time.
Colossus (R)

Activate Colossus to temporarily give the Mountain King x bonus armor,x bonus hit points,x bonus damage and spell immunity.

HP Bonus: 500/1000/1500
Armor Bonus: 5/10/15
Damage Bonus: 30/60/90
Duration: 20/40/60 seconds
Cooldown: 120/240/360
MP Cost: 150/300/450

Colossus Information:

Colossus is very useful.Be sure to use it whenever possible but don't waste it.
This ability is great when sieging an enemy base with large amounts of towers, as the bonus hitpoints and armor make the Mountain King an excellent meat shield

Colossus Counters:
Run away until the Colossus wears off and then engage in battle.

For more hero ideas add me on steam Forte Di Legge
Forte Di Legge

Dotajebac024

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FD333 » January 19, 2016 5:58am | Report
6 seconds? A little lower, I guess.

FD333

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sp3ctr3 » January 19, 2016 7:13am | Report
Holy s***! This guy has a bash with a 60% that bash you for 4.8 seconds, you get bashed once, drop your mouse and cry like a baby because you are dead.

Sp3ctr3

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dotajebac024 » January 19, 2016 11:13am | Report
FD333 wrote:

6 seconds? A little lower, I guess.

What about now? i fix it little?
Forte Di Legge

Dotajebac024

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FD333 » January 21, 2016 2:30am | Report
Dotajebac024 wrote:

What about now? i fix it little?

It's fine. :D

FD333

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » January 22, 2016 1:21am | Report
This is stupidly overpowered. Every skill is very OP. 500 damage nuke on a 4 second cooldown?

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » January 22, 2016 1:35am | Report
4 second stun on a 4 second cooldown (lol)

4.8 second duration bash with almost a 50% proc chance.

OSFrog.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KEEP CALM AND FEED » January 22, 2016 4:29am | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

4 second stun on a 4 second cooldown (lol)

4.8 second duration bash with almost a 50% proc chance.

OSFrog.

Whats OSFrog?

Also lol on the stun durations, they are stupid. You get 2 attacks per second and you are gonna perma bash a person, without using your Q. In that case, you disable two people.

Buy a bkb with this guy and wreck all game, every game, till the game lasts. Get a skadi and Blink and satanic you are unkillable.

You just made the most OP character in dowta. Kudos.

KEEP CALM AND FEED

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (15)
Steam: KEEP CALM AND FEED
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » January 22, 2016 4:38am | Report

What's OSFrog?

The twitch emote representing a frog : the universal sign of Balance.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CombustibleLemon2 » January 24, 2016 2:20pm | Report
guys this exactly Muradin in Heroes of the Storm though XD

CombustibleLemon2

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved